What's the best aaa flashlight in 2016 + Giveaway

1. what’s best or your favorite aaa flashlight in 2016, what’s the advantages and disadvantages about it.
Lumintop Tool
It is very light,durable,bright and with great quality.
The only disadvantage I could think is that I would love to see it working with a 10440 battery.

2. what are the new features that you are looking forward to see for 2017 aaa flashlight
Memory
High CRI
More 10440 battery flashlights

1. BLF 348. Single mode, nice beam pattern.

2. Magnetic tailcap

Please make a poll from this one?

First make a poll if we should make a poll. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. I’m partial to my Olight A3T; it’s just the perfect amount of light for what’s needed of a smaller form factor.
2. Not really sure what kind of new features. Sure don’t want to add anything that would make an AAA light anymore bulkier - I mean most people pick an AAA light because it’s small. Maybe just improve battery performance so they last even longer?

1. what’s best or your favorite aaa flashlight in 2016, what’s the advantages and disadvantages about it.
Lumintop Tool.
I like it’s robustness and clicky

2. what are the new features that you are looking forward to see for 2017 aaa flashlight
Colours - because newbies love different colours especially when gifting them to kids

1. Astrolux A01, nice colours with nice price but without moonlight mode.

2. Of course moonlight mode.

I like the Singfire Nichia model for it’s cost and appearance.
I’d like to see that light with a forward clicky switch.

1. BLF-348 (Nichia)
Advantages: High CRI, Inexpensive, Size, Simple operation, Mechanical switch, Clip, Heavy duty, 10440 compatibility, With AAA: light more than enough for most situations…
Disadvantage: Poor waterproof, must have o-ring in tailcap and rubber protection under the metallic button of switch.

2. Same as BLF-348 with resolute disadvantages, titanium and inexpensive.

ThruNite Ti4T

Favorite formfactor for EDC.
Titanium is sexy

Dislikes:
While I prefer momentary/forward clickies, they can be a hassle in multimode lights.

I would like to see a dual switch setup similar to the Thrunite Archer. Forward tail switch that allows momentary operation & a secondary switch to select modes.

1. Favorite aaa flashlight in 2016 —Lumintop tool
advantages small, strong and lightweight good light for variety of tasks
disadvantages rubber tailcap boot, no extra boot included

2. what are the new features that you are looking forward to see for 2017 aaa flashlight ——solid switch like the Ti model and 10440 support

1: Astrolux A01. LIKES: Low cost! Beautiful, warm tint, NO VISABLE Pulse Width Modulation, three modes, simple, twisty on/off.

DISLIKES: Not the most efficient flashlight, head isn’t grippy so one handed operation is difficult.

2) IMPROVEMENTS: thinner body, Hexagonal shaped head for better grip, more efficient driver, sub, 0.5 lumen moonlight mode.

1. Astrolux A01 nice high CRI light

2. needs a moonlight mode

Thanks for the GAW.

Bob

1. what’s best or your favorite aaa flashlight in 2016, what’s the advantages and disadvantages about it
—lumintop tool. cheap. no nw option
—nw option and can have an extension tube for 2x10440 or 2xaaa.

Jetbeam JET-Mu - nice build quality
More lumens and flood

Lumintop tool copper nichia led version.

Advantage.
Nice tint and high colour rendition led.

Disadvantage.
No memory

More Nichia led / copper aaa light.

Vollsion SP11
Just look at it:

It twists the “right side΅ (so it is tghts when in pocket and looser when in hands, where all other twosties I have do it the other wayaround and thus never got used, I do not want a loose light in my pocket.
It is made from nice knurled stainless steel and it has a tritium vial in the tail.

I would liketo see more that twist like the Vollsion, it is the only correct way IMHO

Acebeam PT10 copper just because of the looks, output and material

tailcap clicky!

1. BLF 348
2. a copper version of this light.

Best aaa Flashlight?
Olight i3s CU
Xpl output 180 lumen
The material is heavy, and comfortable to use by 1 hand
The glass is very clear