Whats Your EDC?

So BLFers, what do YOU carry on your person just about everday?

I already have a feeling quite a few are going to mention Solarforces ... me being one of them

Nearly everday of the week I carry

• Old Leatherman Wave
  • Tank007 E06
  • Solarforce host with manafont XML, OP reflector, Foward clicky internals in stock tailstanding tailcap
I love my wave. Ive had it forever. Its not pretty but its never failed me. Always comes in handy.
The Tank is hands down the only penlight youll ever need. Yes theres the preon, which puts out an incredible amount of light, but its just waay over priced for my purposes. Its simple, sturdy, and puts out more than enough light for what it is. On a 10440 its almost too small. Some may like this but I prefer it in 2 AAA configuration. Feels better in the hand, well fingers. It literally is a tank. Ive dropped it/ accidentally tossed it multiple times and it just doesnt want to stop working. For less than $20 this thing is a steal!
Then comes the solarforce. Does anything else need to be said? Awesome quality HA finish, great ergonomics, perfect size. It does everything else that I cant do with the Tank. Lighting up an entire room is one thing (sometimes I work in basements/attics). I stuck an OP reflector on because I couldnt adjust the SMO reflector to get rid of the donut hole and still look right. I didnt need any extra throw so It worked out perfectly. I then took the internals from the S6 and stuck them into the stock tailcap (I prefer the looks of the stock over the S6)
Without further ado, some pictures

And heres a "glamour" shot before I dropped it about 20 times

In pocket - UniqueFire AA S-1 with 3 volt battery or an iTP A3 ,

SanRenMu 763 or Gerber Vallotton

In briefcase - Romisen RC-G2 WW , A Mora and an Enlan LO2

In car - 2D Mag modded to 3C with Fusion 36 , Many tools

On bike - Solarforce L2 with 3 mode manafont XML

In boat - iTP SA2 in holster ,Gerber Gator fillet knife

And always , a cell phone .

EDC kit depends on the weather and how I am dressed.

Shorts and a t-shirt.

Black cat with a clip, EGO Tank, DX small assisted knife.

Jeans and a jacket.

Add Ultrafire 501A with the Manafont XML drop-in, Honest DX jet torch, DX assisted Smith and Wesson knock off. Tank 703 with a Duraloop and clip from an 701, CDNN Multitool knife with built in red led and pen.

Jeans and a jacket version 2.

Glock 26 with Armalaser laser.

"Glock 26 with Armalaser laser."

Ummm... EDC?

@ E1320: How do you like that Glock 26?

I've owned lots of semi-autos but never a Glock.

I have a couple semis, the 1911s are my favorites . I got the 26 when it first came out, about 10-15 years ago and I have fired 1000s of rounds through it. For what it is it's very accurate, very close to the full size model 22 I have, but it's not a 1911 by any means. It will digest any ammo I have fed it and it almost never jams. I absolutely love being able to pop a thirty shot magazine in at the range and not having to worry about reloading constantly. It fits nicely in a jacket pocket and the laser breaks the outline. It is also very easy to disassemble and clean and cheap to shoot, so it always gets brought to the range. I a not a big fan of the "Glock Trigger Safety" and I am not comfortable carrying it with a round chambered. I have tried the 45cal and the 40cal small versions and the 9mm is much easier to handle and more accurate for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Budgeteer see this link. I snowmobile in winter and dirt bike in summer.

Droid

Solarforce L2P/UF XM-L

Foy

Thanks E. I've been looking around Hilo's gun shops and there isn't much to choose from plus it's a real pain in the arse to buy guns in Hawaii. Frown

Akoray K106

HTC Wildfire

In my pockets: Fenix LD10 Q5 or 4Sevens MiNi CR2, Leatherman Micra, Mercator pocket knife, Bic lighter, lots and lots of keys and an old Nokia "brick".

In my jacket pocket/bagpack (in rotation): one Solarforce or another, or S-Mini, KD-C8, or XTAR A01.

I try to keep it light... (keys not on the pic)

Wallet, Phone (Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition) , SanRenMu 605 knife (without clip and thumbstud), MARATAC AAA SS BB, Watch (Casio Edifice EFA-117)

I carry an Iphone 4, leatherman wave and Itp sa1 on belt, Itp a1 in pocket with spare 16340 and 14500 (for sa1), if I have a jacket then I have either an L2p with xml drop-in or ultrafire 504b (new body) with xm-l drop-in..

For work:

• Tank007 TK703, sometimes the Sipik SK68 now
  • Work keys on my belt
  • Personal keys in my pocket
  • Wallet
  • Flash drives on a clip on a belt loop
  • DX Boker Subcom knockoff
  • Old Moto Q smartphone

For town:

• Again, the Tank007 or Sipik
  • Keys
  • Wallet
  • Phone
  • Either Ruger LCR or Ruger LCP depending on which pants I wear

I'm not a Ruger fanboy but I love the LCR specifically as it is an extremely light while still easy-to-shoot revolver. I would rather have the Kel-Tec .380 than the LCP, but the Kel-Tec wasn't available when I found the Ruger. This was back a couple of years ago when pocket .380 CC pistols were very scarce and .380 ammo was flying off the shelf...

For work:

• TrustFire XR-E F23 or Sipik SK68
  • Knife (depends on my mood and what in my collection strikes my fancy on a given day)
  • Flash Drive
  • Chapstick (cannot leave home without it!)
  • Pocket change
  • HTC Thunderbolt
  • Wallet
  • Keys (caribiner clipped to belt loop)
For town:
  • All the above
  • Springfield XD-9 subcompact in custom CC holster

Wallet-

• Cards, cash
  • Keys
  • Thumbdrive

A Torch, almost always the first 2. listed in order of carry probability (usually only one at a time)

• V10R
  • D10 (of 7)
  • Legion II
  • Maratac AA SS
  • (I don't really carry the more budget torches, for reasons related to the UI. EDCs need to have a simple but functional UI, and reverse clicky based UIs do not classify as reliably functional for my carry)

iPhone 3GS

I carry around:

Wallet (with a small USB stick)

Keys (with a "Fauxton" and a Tritium pendant)

Android phone (HTC)

UltraFire P10-R5, modded with XM-L U2 and 8*AMC7135 driver; one of the most compact 18650 lights :)

I have a Streamlight nano on my keys, and an ultrafire s10(1x14500) in my jacket pocket.

A ka-bar dozier pocket knife clipped to my pocket, a wallet, cell phone, chapstick and my Ego e-cig.

On my person:

-iphone 4 in otterbox case

-Maratac stainless steel AAA

-Split pea lighter

-Uzi tactical pen

-Wallet

In my vehicle:

-Enlan EL01A

-hugsby p31

Blackberry Tour

Springfield 1911 (PXR9154LP)

Junglee Baby Hattori or Benchmade Emerson Folder

Surefire G2 with an XRE LED drop-in

Tank007 m10 w/spare batt shrinkwrapped and stuck to the magnet end.

(plus keys, wallet, netbook w/9 cell, ipod, external wifi adapter, 10 db antenna, cables, adapters, notebooks, pens, wetwipes, etc etc etc etc.)