When will BLF bring out their own Headlamp????

WOW those specs are just like those REALLY BAD China headlamp that sell for around £1-£5!!! When I see them I always look at what they say and then reduce them to 25% as thats FAR closer to the real specs LOL

Love the 1st pic of the climber!!! headlamp, single tape, one crab and what looks like a 5m 6-7mm static rope…. NOT for the Camera at all!!! Jeez if they want to sell it then at least get it right!!!

IPX4 rating WTF (neds to be at least 6 for that price doesn’t say if will run of a powerbank… Love the Nitecore NU range as they will run of powerbank wich makes them very useful. The main reason I STAY away from Headlamps or fla)shlights with built in battery is once dead you can’t use till charged…. So when Nitecore brought out the Nu range that was a game changer for me due to their ability to run whilst charging… Now have the NU20 and 30 headlamps and love them…

This kickstarter headlamp looks and feels like they are cashing in on Hairy armpit and weirdy beard Numpties who like to use the word BIO or ECO when they talk and have very little knowledge about things out side of La La land……

On a side not does anyone know where to get the defusing stuff sac from?

I know . Furthermore I am sure that I will never see it)

I resurect this thread to say the feature I really want in a headlamp is automatic stepless dimming from photocell feedback. As far as I know there are no good headlamps with that option. The only one I found with automatic dimming was only 300 lumens on max. No point in dimming that. The rest of the wishlist would be 21700 battery, quad xpl hi.

Put me on the group buy for several. Price irrelevant.

Old threads but interesting for who want an headlamp powered by AA for work.
We need warm Leds, sublumen and absence of pwm instead of 100000 lm light for read a book…

I’m still waiting for a small 14500 headlamp.

Too bad Zebralight sacrificed the 14500 compatibility for the extended UI.

You were the chosen one Zebralight…

A type powered by 2xAAA like Wuben H3 would be nice for work if had better spaced UI.
I don’t want lithium batt in front

I’m with you on Zebralight. Bring back 0.9V-4.2V full support and throw in the 519A and they’ll have my money again.

An AA/14500 BLF headlight doesn’t appeal to me. It’d have a decent moonlight, but I’d rather have a Zebralight-level moonlight. And Zebralight efficiency is god-tier, plus having distinct modes with tested battery life means I can make informed decisions on how to operate my light on long trips between charges. The biggest advantage for a BLF headlight is that it would almost certainly have Anduril, which means I’d never accidentally click into turbo instead of moonlight like I’ve done with my Zebralights a few times. I have the Fireflies PL42 and Emisar DW4, and mostly use the PL42 at home due to the bigger battery. Honestly, DW4 was almost entirely purchased to thank Hank for developing this type of light. Zebralight H52 has been my backpacking headlamp since 2013 and will remain so for the foreseeable future. So if there were a BLF AA/14500 light, it’d also be purchased entirely to show appreciation even though there’s a good chance I’d only demo it and then never use it again.

When Skilhunt will start to cooperate with BLF ? :smiley:

Skilhunt with thefreeman driver :heart_eyes:

Yes, because there are billions of bulky round cells light, there isn’t real innovation.

And I want see even a dual Led adjustable color temperature light rectangular form factor.

They are tinner, fit better in pocket jeans and Lipo cells are lightest