Where are all the new headlights? 1 year and nothing!

Sofirn mentioned they are developing a new headlamp with red and white emitters.

New headlamp with red and white emitters, full metal Type-C rechargeable.

This is the red light mode,

White light mode,

The main light (white light) and auxiliary lights (red light) can work simultaneously for free combination.

YLP Panda 4.0, nice!

Panda 4.0

Skilhunt H300

FENIX HM70R

NITECORE HC65 V2

SOFIRN HS05

We’re still waiting on Fireflies PL47G3.

Olight Array 2S with 200 lumen red and 1000 lumen white. New Sofirn red and white headlamp coming.

Link to sofirm red/wht headlight???

Does the fenix really weigh half a pound? omg!

Yeah the headlamps are finally starting to come out again. I guess the bought and paid for fauchi-bioweapon had a dampening effect for a year or so.

It’s not available yet, but there is a Sofirn thread (by Barry) that mentions it.

Me too. I want a 21700 cell, Fireflies’s awesome driver, 219B’s, Anduril 2, and RGB aux LED’s.

Still waiting on T1R from them too. Two really compelling models that they haven’t been able to release yet due to the chip shortage. Such a shame.

Are they already fix flickering at low and hi modes?

There’s no flickering on high modes that I’m aware of. I have some flickering on level 1 but that’s it, and it’s so minor it took me a month to notice. I think it’s a non issue.

Sofirn HS20 :+1:

Added to my collection :smiley:

Looks a little bit like Fenix HM65R

To be honest, I haven’t found or seen a headlamp I like better than my two Zebralights purchased years ago. H600Fd, and a Mule. Both Mk III models. Simple UI’s, plenty bright. I think the market is too saturated with various brands, and have zero interest in an Anduril type UI for a headlamp

I’m also a big fan of zebralight, love the ui and build quality!Got an H503W and H604D

+2.

Zebralight H600w MkII for me.

A skilhunt ?H02 in neutral is my backup, hold for off annoys me though.

I want a compact light and was about to buy a Manker E02/E03 but neither has ‘actove’ thermal protection. I don’t like timed stepdown.

I would personally go for the sofirn, the head of the hd15 looks much too big(again) and off balanced for a headlamp

d25wr pic

Also the Sofirn HS40 and Convoy H2

FENIX HM60R