Where has BLF been all my life

I would be interested where it is at cuz I travel around Texas as part of my work.

They're both in the houston area.

Hey scaru!

Wouldn’t you drive 4 hours to a flashlight store? I would if there were one around here (VA, like you, I think)!

Home Depot and REI is the closest we get here :)…

Just looked them up and they are both in Houston. Next time I go to Houston, I will leave a day early and visit both stores, take pictures and let you all know what I think. I am sure I will be kind-a star-struck

Welcome to the family, NTB! Seems like you will fit right in with the rest of us crazies. :D

We have lots of members near you, maybe some might be willing to meet with you for an evening of flashlighting? That way you can see many lights in person.

I just checked on their website, and it looks like sbflashlights doesn’t have a physical store :(…

Hi and welcome ntb.

I’m a bit worried now as JohhnyMac has suggested that we are all crazies here. I wished you had warned me earlier as it would off saved me a lot off visits to the shrinks. I feel better now.

You pop in for a chat with Old-Lumens.

I hope you enjoy your stay & keep coming back, never too bright!

He looked into a flashlight one night

It seemed not to be working quite right

But his vision was gone

when on high it came on

well he said he was never too bright ...

( don't mind me , this is my peculiar form of crazy )

Welcome to Blf Not too bright

Welcome Never Too Bright.

Start collecting any old laptop batteries you find.
Thank me later.

Yea, we’ve all been afflicted. Welcome to the club. :slight_smile:

Welcome to BLF, pal. We’re lovers of lights (and knives).

Don't bother getting a Digital multi meter .

you can check 18650's like you test 9 volts Just stick em on your tongue

Welcome, Never to bright!Sounds like you will fit right in here!Start showering with your flashlights and posting confusing poems about your asian friend, only then will you be strong enough with the dark side of the force!Oh, and you are right about these guys getting you to spend money!Watch out for that Garry Bunk fellow, he will have you making numerous trips to HomeDepot looking for lights that they don’t know they have!LOL :stuck_out_tongue: -Rick

Ugh! I'll never live this down will I? Anyway, welcome to BLF! We have quite a few members around Dallas (apt323 for one). The Dallas area people could probably organize a meet up. (By the way, I stream a local Dallas radio station daily at work.)

-Garry

Sorry Garry, just bustin on ya…thats all.But really, over 700 responses and a nationwide search beacuase of a thread you started about a 3c flashlight that HD might have? :slight_smile: -Rick

The local CPF people are organizing a meetup, probably June 8, the next new moon. I’ve been to a couple, and us dregs and vestiges are welcome…

I would say BLF has a huge presence in Texas, quite a few very active members into mod'ing and collecting, etc. rdrfronty, for example, has a huge collection with his brother of high and low end lights, many mod'ed or customized. Check out his latest thread here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/18214#node-21112