Where to get eneloop + charger?

within NightCrawl's country:

MQR06 + 0 Eneloop: 17.99US$ shipped (=14.19€)

MQR06 + 4xAA Eneloop: 22.50€ shipped

BC700 + 0 Eneloop: 22.95€ shipped

BC700 loses here. I win :P

True if you use Eneloop only. But I've got several other NiMH cells. :)

MQR06 actually works with any NiMH’s, I’m using it w/ my Sanyo 2700mAh’s, SoShine 2500mAh’s and Duracell 2650 mAh’s without any problems.

Yes, it works.. but not all cells are rated for a current of 1120mA. You could also charge Panasonic 3100mAh cells at 3A but they are rated for 870mA.

BC700 is superior to display-less chargers such as Sanyo, no doubt. My buddies a budgeteer that's why he declined the BC700. Chargers with display are quite fun to use btw!! And that's what our hobby is about:

fun :party:

Wohow girls flashys just wanna have fun, some fuuuuuhuuuuuuuuhuhuuuuuuuun...

Well, I haven’t seen any high quality cells suffer from just 1120mA, and if you’re charging 4 cells at once that current is halved, so it’s even less of a problem. :Р

If ifs and ands were pots and pans there'd be no work for tinkers. :P

Just one question, the bc 700 appears to be made by la Crosse, amazon lists a UK version a bl 700 by “technoline” should I worry or not? The UK version is more desirable to me as I live in the UK and hate these stupid plug adaptors we are sometimes forced to use.

Technoline charger is basically renamed La-Crosse, it has same PCB & same specifications. You should be fine with it.

Thanks, I guessed as much but its better to be sure than have to buy twice, or have a smoking hole where your house used to be… :*

4x Eneloop AA, 3rd gen (HR-3UTGB) + original Eneloop battery case (blue color):

6.45€ (for non-EU shoppers, any country in the world)

7.95€ (for shoppers from the EU)

shipping is 4€ ouch, but NKON does worldwide FREE shipping if you buy a flashlight too :D (If you want to buy Eagletac flashlight, then pm me for forum discount.)

I've checked with ebay: Ebay is about the same (China/Hongkong or Asia) or more expensive (Europe).

Thanks, best, cry4chili

How are those Soshines, good or bad, capacity, LSD?