Where (USA) can I get LED flashlights repaired?

Oh, Brian, Brian.

It’s too late. You’ve come over to the bright side.

We have pills.

Yeah. Copper, brass or alu.

No blue pill. :STEVE:

ROTFLMAO! We’ll see. Just don’t rub my nose in it, OK? :smiley:

Yeah, my wife has been making noises about my new hobby and she doesn’t know squat about it so far.

The only negative I can see to these lights is the aluminum body and what that will feel like at zero dark thirty in the winter when it’s –30°F with a howling wind. I might need to tap it to max’ output just to keep my hands from freezing as the aluminum sucks my body heat out through them. (LED hand warmer?)

You’ll need a copper host, with at least 1500 lumens on DTP, and an integrated shelf :+1:

It occasionally gets down to that where I live. I can tell you that flashlights never get warm at that temperature. At best, they might get above freezing, and the head might feel warm compared to the air, but don’t depend on a flashlight to warm your hands at that temperature. That’s what thick gloves are for. And yeah, thick gloves are awful for operating the small buttons on flashlights, especially electronic switches.

If you only knew how many people came here and said the very same.....including me.

Then you come across the deals... Then the Ti and Copper stuff...... forget it if you think you will keep your sanity. LOL