Which Emitter has Taken the Most Abuse from You?

In other words, which of your lights with a T6, U2, U3, Q5, R5, etc. has seen your most grueling use in tasks that require long, intense burns? Mine would have to be the P60 Intl-Outdoors U2 drop-in with copper which has been run well by now and continues to impress. A second would be the KE-5 (T6). These lights have been used at work and for night walks at home. I have run them through whole cycles of batteries in fairly quick intervals. A third would be the STL-V2 and then the Small Sun T08.

So what is your most tortured emitter?

I’m surprised no one answered this one yet.

My 2 x 26650 HD-2010 running 6 amps on high. Medium is 5 amps and there is little difference in output. The LED is an XML-U2. Still going strong after it was built a few months ago.

I use a solarforce low voltage xpg that draws 2.5amps as my edc. Its seen action everyday from use and fun, its been in my m3 head and droped a couple times. I’ve only had it for a couple months so we’ll see what happens in the future.

I’ve got two of them now that both take 2.5amps, they live in l2n and l2p and surprisingly are better driven than any of my sf u2 xml.

Can I refer you to the beamshot at the bottom of this thread, I’m feeling quite abusive looking at that, and my own version has been working hard for a couple of months longer…

The poor little XP-G's , I put them through hell ...

XM-L U2s in my original triple P60, after me not thinking one of them desoldered... But the LED is still alive and in use. :P