Look what I received today.... Thank you Gords1001!!!

Great light & Great Job Gords!! Super cool flaming… Still working on the ramping part… I gotta stop looking into it… BRIGHT LIGHT! Thanks again!!

8) glad you like it buddy, I was hoping it’d turn up soon as the other package passed through your town a couple of days ago.

Is it well hidden from Mrs Dale? And if its not, can we have modelling shots for my portfolio? :bigsmile:

Oh, and wait till you find the police strobe by accident…… Pray your not looking in the lense then. :open_mouth:

I think the best translation of her words would be….CHEEKY SOD!! LOL

OMG the police strobe on that driver! WOW! Talk about defensive strobe!

-Garry

:bigsmile: just think of me as the cheeky plucky brit me old cocker :bigsmile:

Just without the cockney accent :expressionless: :bigsmile:

much much brighter than my PD32… & looks much slicker…

LOL… She loves the cockney… Oops did I say that?

She doesnt come in here. I’d be a dead man.

I’m not sure what holsters would suit, hang on a mo….

http://www.intl-outdoor.com/26650c8-flashlight-holster-p-402.html

Might make a nice rig, unless your thinking custom tooled leather holster, that’d be real cool.

I just checked, you can let Mrs dale know I’m definitely not cockney, Mrs gords says I couldn’t be more northern if I tried.

Listen to Gary about the strobe modes, its worth a look, just in case you ever want to memory strobe and spoil someone’s day….

I have a built in light holder in the straps of my backpack.

Is a excellent size. Fits well in my hand.

Even cooler. 8)

One real nice thing about the ramping mode, is if you keep between the lowest and first three blinks, you get the same output as a stock m10, so good run time from a 26650, then you can ramp up to silly bright to impress the unenlightened 8)

I think you get why I like the whole thing now - host size, driver its one of my favorites. I think the lights a looker too, no stupid attack bezel, just a nice crenelation, so you can’t set it down and not know its on, tailstands well, good low low, right up to silly bright, hidden strobes if you need one.

I’m really glad you like it. :bigsmile:

I forgot just how intense that hotspot is! Damm.

Saying that, heavily over driven u2 in fairly well heatsinked host with the best emitter centering device I’ve seen yet…. It’s giving the best it can. 8)

agreed… Even Mrs D was like,… Damn that little light is bright

Just curious, and link it, please, thanks, and Kudos to you…

The original 4a intloutdoor driver. I got three of them, one is in this light, I have the same set up but u3 for now…. And one other forum member has one in another keygos host. :cowboy_hat_face: