Which flashlight do you like best in China? As a Chinese person, I really want to know

You can also ask me some related questions

Welcome to BLF Wu Mingshi :wink:

My favorite Chinese lights are:
Sofirn SC21 Pro
Wurkkos TS10 and
Emisar D2

how about yours?

These flashlights are all exquisite and practical, By comparison, I seem a bit lacking in taste The few lights I currently have are WubenA1, AcebeamX75, and ImalentSR32, all of which are lumen monsters. My favorite manufacturer is Acebeam, whose workmanship and appearance are very good. I will buy more practical flashlights in the future, just like you.

2 Thanks

Many Chinese manufacturers do not sell flashlights in China, so I may not have heard of some brands. If you have better suggestions, I will search their websites

do you mean these lights are not sold in China?:

Sofirn SC21 Pro
Wurkkos TS10 and
Emisar D2

1 Thank

Sofirn SC21 Pro and Wurkkos TS10 are available for sale, both of which are products of the same company, while Emisar D2 has no official channels and there is even very little news about this flashlight. Some people say they have offended Chinese players

I guess the flashlight market in China is relatively small, and the vast majority of Chinese people do not have a demand for updated flashlights, so most manufacturers have placed their strategic focus on overseas markets

thanks for your insights

imo Emisar is a fantastic Custom Flashlight builder. They offer a very wide range of LED options.

did not know that… Im guessing they have little need and rely on their phones…

I think this is also true of many people in the rest of the world… not much need for a flashlight…

When I offered one of my children a flashlight, they explained that they dont want to carry another object, since their phone works fine for the rare occasions when they need a light…

Sofirn flashlights are not well-known in China either. Their price in China is twice that of foreign countries, and their cost-effectiveness is low. Flashlight players like us will not prioritize them

There is no channel to obtain Emisar, maybe I will watch more evaluation videos

Uploading: QQ图片20231026005838.jpg…
Here is a picture, which is a review by netizens. The recognized first tier brands in China are Fenix, Nitecore, Nextarch, Olight, Acebeam

It’s fascinating to know that flashlights made in China and shipped from China to overseas markets (sometime for free) are selling at a much higher price in China. I thought there is a website called 1688.com and there are flashlight brands that are selling at a fraction of the price compared to something like Aliexpress. Is it not a legitimate website?

Most of those brands, although good, are very modder unfriendly, which means they usually use proprietary components and fasteners to assemble the light so it’s very hard, something impossible to modify or repair. I wonder if there is a market for Convoy flashlights in China?

Very interesting. That’s the second time I’ve read that, I forget where I saw it first, perhaps Reddit.

Nice to have you on the forum, welcome!

1688 is a platform for enterprises, with main customers being wholesalers and manufacturers, while ordinary people mainly shop on platforms such as JD.com, Taobao, Pinduoduo, etc

Convoy flashlights have a certain market in China, and we have a good evaluation of them, but they are a niche DIY brand

thanks

I like the Fireflies NOV-MU 2000K. I use it every night as a ceiling bounce light. The 2000k is almost as warm as candlelight. It gives the perfect warm and cozy ambience before bedtime.

Fireflies’ products are also too expensive for us. I don’t know how much you spent on them, but Fireflies NOV-MU sells for $100 in China. Like Convoy flashlights, it is also a DIY brand

Of course, I believe that as long as the purpose of use is achieved, it is a good flashlight. Thank you very much for liking Fireflies NOV-MU and other Chinese flashlights.