Which flashlight gets used the most?

Almost everyday I use this thing:

6 months of constant use/carrying it strapped to the side of my lunch box with a loop of velcro around one of the handles (which takes quite a beating getting banged around in the cabs of various large machinery) and it has never failed and looks almost like new. (picture isn't recent though)

If that isn't with reach I pull either my SC51w or SC60w out of my pocket depending on which I have on me that day.

Seconded! I have many many lights but the one which I will grab the most is Sipik SK68. It is perfect for around the house. I also alternate between DQG tiny and BLF AAA Stainless in my pant pocket clipped to my office badge. Of course every car has a light or two

UF h2 and UF2100. They are both my EDCs. Up closed h2. Spotting far away, 2100. Both are very pocket friendly.

Exactly. The Ferrari might be nicer, but you'd still want to use the truck for work.

Whatever is on my neck lanyard and lately that'd be the UF-H2. For more light I grab either the micromag on my belt or the UF-2100 in my pocket.

The one I actually use use the most is my R5-A3. Always in my EDC pouch on my belt. Very handy for getting work done. Mouth friendly. If play counts as use my KE-1 (C8 clone) might be used more. That thing is so bright I can't resist playing with it. Walking the dog or just lighting up the whole house for the heck of it. It's just fun to use.

Wade

My EDC is still my UniqueFire AA S-1 .

It is my most frequently used light .

However , if you add up the light hours used , my bike lights are . (Solarforce L2 and Trustfire F-15 )

UniqueFire UF-2100 5-mode. It's relatively small for an 18650 light, and it's reasonably bright. I can't stop recommending it.

For me it's normally whatever I've just recieved and somewhat excited about ..Or recently modded . Right now it's an edi-t t6<-(model # not emitter) modded with a neutral xpg

normally it's aNitecore EX-10

That's how I am too; whatever I just got is what I carry. I'm always jazzed about my newest acquisition but after the new wears off, it's back to my trusty L2P/XM-L.

I happen to get a grey one a while back with bezel threads that were cut crooked - the bezel seats on one side but not the other. I decided to use it as an every day beater since it was already flawed. I put on the lame bezel it came with and don't care when it bounces off cross members and asphalt. Surprising how few nicks it actually has.

Foy

I haven't seen that Edi-t before. I like the styling. I take it the pill's good?

Depends on your definition of good .it’s not hollow but it’s not a solid match mod slug of copper either . it was a ringy q3 and now it’s a ringy xpg smooth reflector >i’ll see if i can get the xpg farther into the reflector and maybe try to orange peel the reflector mildly too .it still needs work at this point.i just have always liked the host … it’s pure smooth …almost too smooth and …just different … it had an ugly purple tint ,now it has a nice tint it just needs to stop being an ugly whitewall hunter .

DQG TINYII as its on my keyring

work: s-mini, in constant use

home: L2t, bedside table, around the house

EDC: nitecore d-10, coat pocket kit

mitro; sorry for asking again since I know it has been asked before but...:

What was that triple R5(?) dropin again? Available anymore?

Use my DRY NW most of the time now. Always carry it with me if I'm planning to be somewhere when it's dark. Otherwise I always have a generic light on me which I might replace with a sipik SK68.

My stainless maratac AAA R4 with a trustfire 10440 inside it. Insane output from this little guy, and awesome modes. Its always on my keyring so it gets used the most.

Otherwise its my Nitecore D10 or Nitecore IFD2. The IFD2 infinite control ring makes it unbeatable for whatever the duty may be.

Otherwise when I go on outdoor adventures I pull out my Ultrafire UF980-L for its awesome throw.

This is a tough one for me. My X2000 used to be my go to light for general use around the house. However after getting the Yezl T9 it has taken its place as most used. My X2000 was my first "real" LED flashlight.

I would have to say that my most used light is my D10 because it just never leaves my side or holster.....my go to light is my L2 or L2T now.

Mine was made by a guy on CPF, but here is the recipe. The only difference is mine uses round copper bar instead of the plumbing piece. I’ve been meaning to make one (or two) more for myself.