Which movie did you watch lastֻ

Sonny’s dead.

:frowning:
Elf was just on the other day, which my wife loves. A bit of a departure for Caan to be in

I still remember Rollerball

there are sooo many.
i watched The Killer Elite
more than The Godfather.

I saw Ladyhawke in the theatre when it came out, and then later in college on the big screen at the university theatre.

It's a classic.

Rest in Peace, James Caan.

Wait… what?? He dead??

Holy Crap. He dead… Damn.

And I just posted that pic from “Rollerball” not too long ago…

This ending still gets to me, even to this day.

The eerie absolute silence in a stadium filled with people, to the final chant of “Jonathan! Jonathan! Jonathan!”.

Dunno if any other actor could’ve pulled it off, being Jonathan E.

James Caan is probably best known for The Godfather I and II, but I remember him more from Misery, with Kathy Bates.

I saw Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe (2022).

This movie is okay.

The acting is decent for a cartoon, and the music is good.

Parts of the movie are funny, but overall it's pretty stupid.

A variety of things happen in the movie, but the idiocy gets old after a while.

The original Beavis and Butt-head movie (and some episodes of their old TV show on MTV) are better than this movie.

Just watched “The Man From Toronto” on Netflix with Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson. Its a good funny action flick.

The Sea Beast on Netflix

It was really good. Very funny, well written and well animated movie.

Finding himself in considerable debt, Chris, a Texan drug dealer, decides the only solution is to murder his mother to collect the insurance money. Getting together with his father, the ex-husband of Chris’ mother, they decide to hire Joe Cooper (a contract killer) who also happens to be a police detective. The plan is that the money will go to Chris’ sister Dottie. However due to the size of the contract fee, Chris agrees that Joe can take Dottie as a retainer until the insurance comes through.

7.5/10

Killer Joe

Zero Dark Thirty.

Always been a big fan of the coming of age movies 16 candles Ferris Bueller fast times at Ridgemont high, pretty in pink, hi fidelity, super bad, raising Arizona, Groundhog Day, Caddyshack, animal house,The sandlot, goonies,La Femme Nikita, clueless ,Easy A,Batman begins , perfect storm,Spymaker,Deadwood both movie and series.

The Thing on TCM cable TV, really enjoyed watching the young Kurt Russell in fiery action

“Fiend Without A Face” last night.

Priceless!

MARRY ME with J. Lo and Owen Wilson.

It was cute, but an hour and fifty minute promo for J. Lo…

Chris

I just finished watching The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia
Good movie, hit me like a train, maybe because it’s completely different world to me.
I have to see it again when dust settles. 7.5/10 atm.

All The Old Knives on Prime Video. I thought it was very good. Good old fashioned CIA spy stuff.