Which movie did you watch lastֻ

Just finished watching. 8/10 Good acting, good story, great music.
To Leslie

Binge List additions:

Good: Clueless.
really stupid and really funny.

Bad: Black Swan.
Oscar winner was a clue.

I have to agree that while it may be well made, Black Swan is probably not an enjoyable experience for your average person. I didn’t like it either. Seems like the kind of movie that is made specifically to win awards.

The Banshees of Inisherin - 2 thumbs up. Usually would rule out anything with Farrell but took a chance.
Glass Onion - lasted 5 mins. Should’ve quit sooner.

Latest Batman —— Kind of a dark , Different way of telling the same old story —- Batmobile was like it was left over from a Road Warrior movie — Watchable, but LONG

next up on our Binge List:

watch it again good: 12 Monkeys.

bad, but in a good way : Coyote Ugly.

Good to know about Banshees of Inisherin . I did see Colin Farrell’s earlier movie, “In Bruges,” with Brendan Gleeson (also in Banshees). That ended on a sad note but it was a decent flick. I tried to get through another 30 mins of Glass Onion. It improved a little. Daniel Craig is the best of the bunch.

Terrific movie! I love the Terry Gilliam aesthetics. Python-esque. Brad Pitt was a hoot. Loved his nuttery. Bruce Willis did a great job with this and I think he reused this character in a number of movies that followed.

“Communion” (1989) on MyMovies! on teevee.

Boring. Tuned out very quickly, nothing kept me interested, not even Lindsay Crouse.

By the 2nd half, I kept “forgetting” to unmute the sound after the commercials were done.

Saw Christopher Walken being all buddy-buddy with some Crites, and even then wasn’t interested enough as to find out who tf they were vs the usual bulb-headed grayliens shown earlier in the flick.

Give it a pass.

Only interesting thing about the movie, I gleaned offa imdb.

Whitley Streiber was executive producer, as the movie was about his experiences getting molestered by aliens out in the woods on a regular basis.

And in watching Walken playing him, was silently concerned that Walken was playing him as “too crazy”. When he finally spoke up about it, someone mentioned it to Walken, who just quipped, “If the shoe fits…”.

Definitely needed more cowbell…

last of our Binge movies:

pretty good. pay attention: Without a Clue.

better than expected: Drop Dead Gorgeous

I watched Head of the Family on my portable DVD player.

Tried to watch “Iron Sky - The Coming Race” 2019
Quite possibly the worst movie ever made.
Moon Nazis, Alien Hitler riding a T-Rex, Steve Jobs cult, hollow earth…
This movie has got it all.
Unfortunately, unlike “Attach of the Killer Tomatoes” it lacks well everything.
This, I understand, is not the first in the series.
Don’t know if the first one (2012) had any comic merit.
This one? Don’t even bother.
All the Best,
Jeff

I like when one of the characters freaks out over female creatures.

“a fish called Wanda”
I forgot how cringe it was.

Is that the one where one guy repeatedly sniffs the insides of some gril’s shoes?

If that’s the one… yah, complete turn-off. Literally, as in it’d be on teevee and I’d just turn it off.

El Mariachi

First feature film from Robert Rodriguez. It is also the first in the El Mariachi Trilogy followed by Desperado and Once Upon a Time in Mexico.

Its a great movie especially considering it was made on a $7225.00 budget with pretty much amateur actors.

Hi everyone, I removed the GNFOS references. I don’t know what it’s about, but the title is offensive to many.

not the greatest, but OK if you like war movies/suspense.

GNFOS is a classic. oh well.

Bone Tomahawk (2015) IMDB Had to re-watch this

This is such a unique movie. It’s approximately 3 parts Western and 1 part Horror. Despite it being a niche genre mashup, they managed to get together a pretty good cast for it. (example: Kurt Russel as Sheriff) If you like both genre’s then give this a watch. I won’t say it is perfect, but it’s memorable.