Which movie did you watch lastֻ

are Bloopers and Out-Takes allowed?

All Wesley Snipes is good for is acting really, really cool & badass. But you know who can do that PLUS act really well? Samuel Jackson. I really think the Blade franchise would’ve been so much better with him as the lead.

Idk, Wesley Snipes’ cockiness really fits the character. Besides, the movies are schlock anyway and in a way Snipe’s performance fits. It’s hard for me to imagine Jackson as a vampire too :smiley:

I saw Blade II (2002).

[Recommended]

This movie is great.

Wow, what an improvement over the first movie.

The acting is substantially better, the music is better, the plot is better, the action sequences are better, and the special effects are better.

Everyone in this film can act, except for Wesley Snipes.

I mean, Wesley is an excellent action star, but when he's by far the worst actor in the movie, that's a huge improvement.

And Wesley isn't he worst actor ever--he's just mediocre when it comes to his acting skills.

The music is excellent.

The action sequences are superb.

The special effects are pretty darn good.

Although this sequel has plenty of blood, it did not get old like in the first movie.

One vampire had green blood for some unknown reason, but that's a non-issue in my book.

This movie is directed by Guillermo del Toro, and apparently that's what this series needed to improve sharply.

It seems like this movie has a much larger budget than the first movie, but that's not true--the budget of this movie is just a bit more than the original.

We just watched The Fallout.

It was ROTTEN. There is no plot. Dumb teenagers do dumb things and wander around for 90 minutes.

F-

Almost like it should’ve been named “The Failout.” :wink:

I revisited “Pulp Fiction” — Crazy Ass movie —— Say “What” again MFr Bang

Well, look at the big brain on Brad.

Airplane (2023) IMDB in theaters now

This is an action movie starring Gerard Butler. Airplane is not complex or particularly clever, but it is fairly well paced and entertaining. If you accept that you’ll be seeing an unrealistic action movie ahead of time you should enjoy yourself.

I did have one gripe that supersedes that provision—this movie looked noticeably blurry for me at several points. I don’t know if the camera setup was low budget or if the cinematographer was, but I expect a lot better clarity in modern films. I would be shocked if this got a 4k release because the near-lossless theater copy made me feel as though I needed new glasses at times. I don’t see how anything would be lost by releasing this in 1080p.

Anyway, effort was put into this movie, cinematography notwithstanding —it’s no Taken 2 or Taken 3. This has more character development than your typical dumb action movie and it helps. If you feel like a fun action movie then check it out!

This was probably Tarantino’s best work. There was a magic in the script, cast, acting, direction, and camera work here… that doesn’t happen very often. I really don’t think there’s any way the movie could’ve been better. The nuance of overlapping sub stories (Bruce Willis and John Travolta) was also a really cool touch. Samuel Jackson’s character was my favorite. This is one of those movies that I never tire of rewatching… although I usually let a year pass before watching again. Django Unchained was another good Tarantino hit, and also Inglorious Basterds, but Pulp Fiction still rules. Kill Bill is something I still have mixed feelings about. There are some really fantastic bits in it, but the whole main plot of it tires easily… and then they had to split it up into two “volumes.” Uma Thurman was really remarkable, though.

turkeydancy
The bloopers were wonderful.
I needed a laugh…
All the Best,
Jeff

Pulp Fiction is my all-time best. List is short, it is one of them.
Superb from a start to the end.
Great dialogues, acting, insane camerawork by Andrzej Sekula.
Golden watch and last scene was epic.
Mike

s. what was in the case?

Pulp Fiction is pretty good as is Reservoir Dogs.

What do you guys think of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood? I saw it once in theater and thought it “worked.” I enjoyed it. I have doubts that it will be as good on re-watching.

Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood was okay, but it might be Tarantino's worst.

My favorite is Kill Bill: Volume 1 because of the insane amount of top notch action.

I've seen Volume 1 dozens of times.

Strangely, I didn't care for Volume 2 nearly as much.

how about a “hoot”?
It Conquered The World.
(not HOW it conquered the world)

Peter Graves (Mission: Impossible original cast)
Lee Van Cleef (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly)
and, of course, Produced and Directed by Roger Corman.

click for free:

…there are lots of oldies (but not goldies) here.

Manchester by the Sea…

A 3000- 4000k Flashlight —————— :smiling_imp:

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey

Not a big fan of that movie, or pretty much any Tarantino movie, except maybe Pulp Fiction to some extent. Yeah, I know my opinion about his movies is not widely shared by others who post here, so I won’t oppress you with the details about why I have that opinion.

I did like Manchester By The Sea, though (probably another unpopular opinion).