which one do you like it to be the 2nd BLF light?

Definitely without battery and charger.

MF price with battery and charger is $44.

HKE sells just light for $27.

I LOVE my BLF Mini01 in large part because of its L/M/H mode order. For pocket/keychain size lights it is what I prefer most times.

However for larger lights like these I have to agree, H/M/L order makes more sense considering the intended use.

I think all options are a great deal, but I am leaning A8. Would that price include holster and any extras?

Maybe an option for battery and charger. I have no 26650. I think that charger was decent right?

djozz was correct. I simply mean that the price is good enough that I wouldn’t have to think about it. I’d just buy it.

Rey, is it not possible for Nichia 219 emitter? I believe a lot of BLF'ers are really itching for one, thanks to the gazillion teaser pics thrown at us.

I'd go for a Z8 if that is possible.

The Trustfire TR-005 is supposed to be a pretty good 26650 fast charger.

Check out the original post and first reply in this thread:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/12562

Besided, I just bought one, so it has to be good. :p

I’d definitely be in for a 3mode a8, not bothered if its l-m-h or h-m-l, what ever the consensus is I’m in. $23 just about falls below the duty threshold for England too, I think. 8)

I voted for the A8 all the way! That price is great and I like l/m/h order. Its not a thrower but a large EDC flooder with average throw. Ridiculous run time and great all around light!

+1 Exactly!

After my 26650 purchases from kumabear I needs me another 26650 light!

A8!

What will the A8's draw be on high? T6 or U2/U3?

Totally interested in the A8. Can we get some options with it like holster only, battery and TR-005 charger, battery & charger & holster? Is shipping included in these prices?

-Garry

I voted for Z8!

But if it will be an A8 I would prefer a package with charger & battery. Don’t own 26650…

Nice with a 14500 light with an XML.

+1 on H/M/L order for the A8.

And on the Low, why would you want a 2 lumen Low on this bruiser? I have many other lights that actually fit in my pocket for Low output. JMHO, but I would favor 100%/40 or 50%/20% output levels and definitely no blinkies.

This is a great light. I love the form factor on mine and I would definitely want to order it without the battery and charger. I will tell you I've had to do a lot of work to get this light up to snuff for cycling. It use to have a bad habit of changing modes on every little bump I hit. Not an issue for most of you, but it was so bad at first that a slight bump or shake would cause a mode change. But of the 4 lights you listed, this would be my first choice for a GB. Definitely would like it to have BLF Edition on it somewhere.

A8 for sure.

I think we can call this one. Time to get stuck into production!

A8 but I can go with any of these :wink:

A8 for me.

A8 with low enough low. 2% with 26650 would be great for longer power outages..

L->M->H or H->M->L, both are ok for me (as long as it's not M->L->H, which I hate)