which one do you like it to be the 2nd BLF light?

I’d definitely be in for a 3mode a8, not bothered if its l-m-h or h-m-l, what ever the consensus is I’m in. $23 just about falls below the duty threshold for England too, I think. 8)

I voted for the A8 all the way! That price is great and I like l/m/h order. Its not a thrower but a large EDC flooder with average throw. Ridiculous run time and great all around light!

+1 Exactly!

After my 26650 purchases from kumabear I needs me another 26650 light!

A8!

What will the A8's draw be on high? T6 or U2/U3?

Totally interested in the A8. Can we get some options with it like holster only, battery and TR-005 charger, battery & charger & holster? Is shipping included in these prices?

-Garry

I voted for Z8!

But if it will be an A8 I would prefer a package with charger & battery. Don’t own 26650…

Nice with a 14500 light with an XML.

+1 on H/M/L order for the A8.

And on the Low, why would you want a 2 lumen Low on this bruiser? I have many other lights that actually fit in my pocket for Low output. JMHO, but I would favor 100%/40 or 50%/20% output levels and definitely no blinkies.

This is a great light. I love the form factor on mine and I would definitely want to order it without the battery and charger. I will tell you I've had to do a lot of work to get this light up to snuff for cycling. It use to have a bad habit of changing modes on every little bump I hit. Not an issue for most of you, but it was so bad at first that a slight bump or shake would cause a mode change. But of the 4 lights you listed, this would be my first choice for a GB. Definitely would like it to have BLF Edition on it somewhere.

A8 for sure.

I think we can call this one. Time to get stuck into production!

A8 but I can go with any of these :wink:

A8 for me.

A8 with low enough low. 2% with 26650 would be great for longer power outages..

L->M->H or H->M->L, both are ok for me (as long as it's not M->L->H, which I hate)

I just got an A8. It’s okay, but there are lots of lights that do the same thing better without being nothing but big fat heavy tubes. I’d give it an OP reflector. All in all though its just an AA keychain light expanded into an unwieldly oversized heavy lump with a beam that’s nothing special.

Aaallllrrrriiiight C8 it is!

I’m all for the A8 with a NW emmiter!The long runtime would be great for (another) camping light!

A8 only cuz I have too many 26650 batteries laying around. Also everybody has at least one C8 already and IMO are superior to the A8 & Z8. NO NW tint please! We don’t want another green led light!

Put a U3 in it.

+1