which one do you prefer in DD group buy?

They have an Ultrafire C8 for less than $19.

XR-E version? I’m positive he was thinking of an XM-L version akin to the KD C8 with XM-L.

436 Reads, 12 Votes

Still 50% off please. Also do you have that link? If it's drivin right cool.

Thanks Summer for all the hard work. We are a hard group to please. We are cheap.

Summer, Im not sure how you could have thought that any of your prices might be attractive to anyone. Perhaps you should research how much your competition charges for the same products before compromising your credibility on the forums. At this point, its just more Dino-Dung.

Id call this a huge waste of everyone's time.

Here's the link of the Ultrafire C8 XML

50% off an already higher than MSRP retail price. It’s just an XR-E Q5 and an XP-G R5. For $6 extra you can get a proper XM-L C8 driven at 3A from KaiDomain.

A search on Dino's site came up empty for any C8 lights with an XM-L. Most of their lights are outdated and the best C8 lights out of 3 pages of them only have MC-E emitters.

Please don't blame the members here if they don't jump on board for a group buy discount that either doesn't amount to a much of a discount or is still higher in price to their usual shops. We appreciate the effort but you're just gonna have to be more aggressive. You need to bring serious savings to the table otherwise people will just wait to find good deals on their own (and they can be had all the time). Just for future reference, here is a list of the discounts compared to how much they are priced at from the leading competition (includes shipping):

ITP SA1 - 3.1% INCREASE (Shiningbeam); $39.95 for R5 version (ebay seller 100% feedback)

Palight T6 - 9.3% discount (Dino Direct - your normal price)

Sunwayman V10A - DISCOUNTED FOR EVERYONE!

Trustfire X9 - 37% INCREASE (reputable international ebay seller)

Trustfire X8 - 4.2% INCREASE (reputable international ebay seller); 9.3% discount (Manafont)

Remember, you're establishing loyal customers through these promotions while not sacrificing your bottom line. Give them something worth becoming a loyal customer over and reward them for the attention they'll bring to your company. In fact, when you botch a group buy you basically lose everything versus at least making something.

Ian just linked one above from DD with an XM-L.

Well put! True BLFer!

I stand corrected. It isn’t listed as a C8 so I didn’t find it with a search. :slight_smile:

Is it me or does it look to have a reflector designed for an MC-E? I wonder how well it works with an XM-L.

Maybe a good baseline would be to start with real prices in the first place. Those "original price" numbers that are generally marked through on the site are totally made up numbers...such as $80 for a ITP A3 when it's available everywhere for $23.

Nah, those slightly "higher" prices and 50% off are typical offers from DD :bigsmile:

I still want to buy the Fenix E21 at the previous groupbuy price..

SA1 with free shipping from lightake.com $37.10 with coupon (retailmenot)... you can do better Dino

I think I predicted this would happen. Not sure if the thread still exists. Was along the lines of "DD has dug a hole for itself and will have to offer very low group buy prices from now on....." I'll pass on this one. I wouldn't risk buying from the site as the specs are often wrong and we all know what the reviews are. I agree the sunwayman looks like a good price compared to others but it is overpriced for what it is -a 140lumen aa light.

hi, good news everyone, i have applied much discount for you .