Who's interested in 90,000 lux @ 1m?

Jake, I’m down for one. Sorry I missed the hike. Miscommunication on my part. I’d love to do a saabluster on one and see if I can push the limits on it!

What did you use to polish after sanding?

Deleted

I started posting on BLF more frequently because I realized that CPF was slightly disrespectful to dealers like me in posting in CPF. Everything was taken as an advertisement no matter what you posted. I didn’t appreciate the inability to freely post what I wanted to post.

I came to BLF expecting a more mature society of flashlight enthusiasts. The amount of disrespect shown in this thread is appalling. Members go and find a manufacturer for this flashlight and somehow put 2 and 2 together and hammer down that I claimed a max throw of 700m when I did no such thing.

Then 2 members take it even further by displaying the price of the flashlight and cost of shipping in my thread. The amount of disrespect I can not even fathom. The amount of immaturity in this thread has put an extremely bad taste in my mouth and has taught me to refrain from displaying any further teasers on any further projects. I don’t understand how these members can click the “Post” button without thinking twice about their actions.

I am not upset with you, but as you are working on the flashlight I had hoped that you would have some effect on the posted stats. If that is not so then sorry.

I'm sorry if I offended you by posting the price in the thread. I assumed that you were working for that company and thus would be fine with me posting the price. I just deleted it to make you happy. :)

Hi Jake25,

I wouldn't worry about a few bad apples - there are those here that understand the value of customer service, and that the 'lowest' price isn't always the best deal. The concept of 'value added' is not lost on many of us.

Those willing to wait for a month to receive a light to save $3 may not be your target market. The rest of us are happy to see your updates and progress.

Much appreciated

Chicago: Also if members decide to purchase from elsewhere, it will be underdriven. My batch will be overdriven for max lux

Are you not related to "neonlasers" if so then sorry and I will definitely be willing to wait to purchase one from you. :)

Scaru I own SBFlashlights.com I have no affiliation with anyone else

Oh, I was not aware of that. Would you be willing to say how much you plan to sell them for and when?

Uh….

Post #2 shows “between $100 and $120” but doesn’t say when they’ll be available.

The difference between the light that Jake has listed here and the light that others have shown stats for is that Jake’s is going to be a higher performing light. Is it the same manufacturer? I don’t know and won’t jump to any conclusions. What I do know is that he is claiming a lot of performance for a reasonable price and that’s all that matters to me. Where you spend your money is your business. I plan on spending mine at SBFlashlights.

I’m sorry, so much unnecessary banter has found its way on your teaser thread.
I recently started posting here over CPF as I found its a better crowd here. When this light goes up for sale, I’ll be going to you Jake or not at all.

Kendall

Much appreciated folks. I try my best to bring lights that would be enjoyed by everyone. This light, the triple XML 26650 flashlight and my soon to be NLight ST50 modified UI light which is under review and will be available very shortly. :smiley:

We appreciate the info on this light.

I like it.

I want one, too, later on.

But I have my eye on something else right now.

Reality check: nobody meant to be disrespectful. Nobody had any idea who you were and all we were trying to do as eager flashlight enthusiasts was fill in the details. If anything, you brought this on yourself by being so cryptic. You’re being way too thin skinned and I don’t understand how you can be so disrespectful to us with insulting comments like these which incorrectly assume the worst.

According to a post near the top, between $100 and $120, I do agree with Jake, let the man get some hard, in the hand facts that he’s prepared to post himself and stand by, rather than jumping the gun and assuming facts.

I’m interested, I may treat myself to what I consider an expensive thrower for my birthday in February, this has definitely got my attention. Particularly since the seller appears to be taking such a personal interest.

Jake, you had to throw a triple xm-l 26650 in there, didn’t you? Oh dear… :bigsmile:

Ok, sorry if I made a mistake when I posted the price. I dont do many posts, but after reading your thread I got excited and clicked the link to neonlaser that someone posted below your post. I assumed it was your company? Well once I entered that site an automatic live chat started, and I posted that info not realising that I offended anybody. Sorry for that. By the way, I even mentioned user Jake25 in my chat with Bella so she would understand where I got my info about the light from. Obviously a big misunderstanding from my side. Well, I better read more carefully before my next post. /David

Gords: Check out the 26650 subforum for that one. It’s something like “Recommend me …”

This light will have 6 modes down to the sub lumen firefly/moon light mode. 3x 18650 in series. The reflector diameter is slightly less than that of the TN31 so that would account for the lower lux numbers. The battery tube is also shorter. AR lens, metal battery carrier. That’s all I can name off the top of my head. Any questions I’ll be happy to answer