Who's interested in 90,000 lux @ 1m?

I think it’s this thread

Oh my, I had already drooled over that one, similar price bracket? That would make for a tough choice, I don’t have what I would consider a thrower or a triple emitter light. I have little use for either, but when has that ever stopped us? :bigsmile:

Who would be interested in a Neutral White version of this light?

For a thrower, I’d prefer the U2 CW :slight_smile:

+1

TN31 (240Kcd)
http://www.onestopthrowshop.com/ThruNite-TN31-TN31.htm

Yep.

Only in New Zealand will you get that kind of results. LOL!

+2

Looking good then, don’t really need another 100k lux XML light, but I’d like to see what a dedomed sst90 or an XP-G2 driven hard would do in a tn31(ish) host.

I don’t think anyone here is out to hurt you or your business, just a bunch of enthusiasts picking over the details, if anything you should be happy so much interest was taken.

So I’m running into a little dilemma that as a dealer has always made me wonder. How many appreciate a nice aluminum carrying case and how many appreciate just a regular cardboard box? Input? I feel like this deserves its own thread

To me that depends on a few things. 1. How much extra does it add. 2. Is the case any good? 3. Will it get here undamaged?

It’s hard enough to get lights through the mail intact but those soft aluminium cases are even more easily marked and damaged. I think the attrition rate would be high.

The boxes are very cool and add that extra touch….but will it raise the price up to kill the deal

I would be willing to pay an extra 20 dollars for the case but if it raised the price much more I would say go for cardboard.

I would opine that more than a 10% increase would push me towards the cardboard option.

What I was actually thinking was giving a discount to forgo the aluminum case and get a cardboard box

Yes, please.

Sounds good to me. :) Do you know how much the discount would be?

Match uses his old socks, ask Chicago :wink: would that cost more or less than cardboard ? (warning Chicago may try and clone you ). :smiley:

Great choice!!!

I would go with a cardboard box. I never use the aluminum case once I get the light anyway.