Why you should never buy to Gearbest

Can’t agree more…
They are more present on the forum than Banggood or Fasttech or other well known sellers, despite being the worst !
I never had a worse buying experience on online store in 10 years of chinese crap supplying.
They are providing incredible price, unbeatable deals…that they finally can’t bear !
And then, they offer us to refund in your “wallet” (on THEIR store) so you can buy things at normal price and give them more money…

I think a big part of why they aren’t shunned more is their willingness to discuss/do custom group buy lights. I think Banggood is missing the boat, if Neal was as willing to set up custom group buy runs they would massively cut into not only GB’s group buys, but their regular sales too as BG’s name becomes tied to the collective subconscious as the store that is not only doing a better job with customer service (and shipping) but also working with our members as partners in the evolution of flashlights.

Unlike a lot of guys here I’ve been lucky enough to have almost no problems with gearbest, but I’m old enough now to understand that luck doesn’t hold forever when the chances of a bad experience seem to be this high. Gearbest will continue to get my money for group buys I like and things I can’t find elsewhere, but I always get tracking and insurance knowing that without them my chances of a bad experience grow exponentially.

some big real groupbuys and special BLF builds have been made via Neals connections to the manufacturers and banggoods shop.

i am sure the time will come when people see that “cheap” comes on a cost :wink:

I have not have any unsolved problem with either Gearbest or Banggood. In fact I am happy we have them both here to compete for our money :slight_smile:

Hi Skytrooper,

I’m really sorry if this bring you any trouble, at the beginning, the supplier told us they have the stocking, so we start it, but after we order from them, they told me the manufacturer has some design problem, so need to delay to ship to us, beg your kindly understanding

if you don’t want to wait, then please contact our Support Center http://support.gearbest.com/ to cancel the order

5 days later and it still says “Ships within 4-10 business days.” http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_258997.html

It’s been 6 days since you PMed me not to file a PayPal claim and wait for it. I haven’t filed yet. It’s been 22 days since you first told me you applied the PayPal refund. How long is it going to take?