Wich of this flashlight to choose? Eastward j01, Eastward j06, KD C8 CREE XML T6 1000 Lumen or UltraFire C8 XM-L T6 3-Mode LED

Kinda forgot that Pete. It has been 25 years.

The more recent stuff would require a couple of months/years with the textbooks.

To be honest I'd completely forgotten that.

Adding Chemist to a resume would definitely help.

You can always just put it at the bottom.

Today i got my new flamed trustfires....it work fine!

means, only at 2 of my now 12 flamed trustfires protection circuit kicking in. :)

Only fail at 2 of 12 of your batteries? In this case the problem was that two batteries and not the KD C8, they are good news.

[/quote]

I see Don, only things for taking in a restaurant/bar . By the way now you can't smoke in public sites in Spain due to new law.

[/quote]

I am English and live in a rural part of Andalucia and many of the local bars turn a "blind eye" to the smoking law.

I see Don, only things for taking in a restaurant/bar Laughing. By the way now you can't smoke in public sites in Spain due to new law.

[/quote]

I am English and live in a rural part of Andalucia and many of the local bars turn a "blind eye" to the smoking law.

[/quote]

I live in Seville city and i don't see bars with "blind eye", all comply with this new and in my opinon neccesary lay against smoking. It's a new law from govement of Spain born in 2011 (all public sities, discotheques and others places too, and at near places in hospitals etc etc). Before 2011 it was a much more light smoking law.

I ordered the KD C8, when arrives i will make my review. I bought the flames 2400ma from DV and the WP2 charger (chargers of dealextreme seem have a bad tendency to explode or burn Laughing sometimes).

Buy the J01 if you can.

It has a better design than the J06 IMO.

I also have the KD C08 and the J01 is a much better light in design and output.

But i ordered yet my KD C8 and review here is very good. Design is ugly, but, output in KD C8 is more than 3A and in the J06 2.35A, ¿how can be that the output in j01 is better than in the KD C8? ¿somebody recommend me cancel the KD C8 from kaidoman?.

Hmmm, my fafourite XM-L flashlight at moment is THIS , but i don´t own it ;)

VERY nice design and same driver as the dropins(i mean).

Thanks for the info, Spark ;) Can you compare beam patterns? Spill and throw on both of them. Thanks in advance ;)

Sorry Don there are only 12 Protestants in Spain ..But the drinking and smoking thing might help convert a few ..My japanese wife went up front at a southern baptist church when everyone went up front and she cried cuz everyone else was crying ..and afterwards they took her downstairs with some other people and gave her some snacks and a new testament ...now she's a "southern baptist "..never mind she didn't speak 3 words of english ..she smiled and nodded her head ...Sort of like forest gump.so now we call her a buddhist baptist shinto.. can't wait for the mormons to show up at the door .

I never been to spain but I kinda like the music ....... and manchego . to die for .

ROTFLMAO!

@Andi - Do you know what driver is used in that UF-980L? It is a very attractive looking light.

It look´s like the manafont xm-l dropin driver (from behind):

980l

dropin

in THIS post, the A measure looks also like the dropin driver.

Please:

Must i cancel the KD C8 from kaidoman and order the eastward?. This is a hell.

I mean....NO ;)

I'm still waiting the KD C8. When it had come i will show my impressions.

Greetings.