Win NITECORE TM26 or Fenix TK75 for Free from Aurabuy

Email response from AuraBuy:
” Thank you for helping us to discover this problem,we are dealing with this issue,we will notice you after being solved.”
I’ll post when it they reply again.

OK, I got it to work with the latest response from AuraBuy:
“We have just updated this issuse,you can get your lottery number by click this link being afollows:
http://www.aurabuy.com/ win-your-dream-flashlights /index/getlotterynumber/……………

P.S. You need click the alterative link above we offer you to get your lottery number as you had joined this before we resolved this issue.After now, you can open the link in the E-mail we offer you directly if you sign in again or invite your friend to join in to get lottery number.
Good Luck!
Thank you,Aurabuy.com! ”

So, in order to fix your link, replace the ‘iphone5-lucky-draw’ part with ‘win-your-dream-flashlights’ and it should work. Note that I had to copy my link and paste it to the browser to get it to work.
I have one lottery number now. YAY!! :party:
Once you get a number, you get a link like this to send to friends and if they join you get an extra entry for each one.

I already got scammed by DimasN of Banggood.com, in a similar way, I will wait to see if this one is legit before I comply with their request for all my email, although in Banggoods situation, they wanted (and got) all of my information, not just the email.

It`s always good to have a separate email address that you use for overseas shopping!

That`s why i actually didnt like that PayPal pushed me to provide them with my identification papers,and changed my paypal user name to my passport name…

I think a lot of us learned that when Hank Wang of International Outdoor, put everyone’s information on the internet.

Some people may not know that he did that, he has never notified them, he decided to leave them in the dark.

We do not sell Fenix and Nitecore flashlights, we use the two flashlights as prize because we do a small investigation before, check it here: What is the Favorite Flashlight You Want ?

It seems many BLF members like this two flashlights, so we use it as prize although we can not sell it.

Two reasons for we held this lucky draw:

1. We are a new website, we want to get more members of us.
  2. Want more BLF members know us.

Thank you.

Hi relic38
We have fixed the problem, sorry for the convenience we cause.
It is weekend in our country, so we did not fix it in time, but it works now.

Hi Kevin,
Yes, thank you for fixing this. It seems others are now able to enter the draw as well!

Hi,

First, we collect your email as we have to inform you after you win, but we doesn’t collect another info. like telephone, address and so on. So, please don’t worry, we will not leak any of your info.

Second, validating the email is prevent one people use too many email to join this lucky draw, then influence the fairness of this game and treat the prize.

Third, it is welcome that you doesn’t use your shopping email. The main purpose of this lucky draw is want more BFL members know more about us.

Have a nice day.
Kevin

Last night, I logged in and clicked the "try my luck" button. As of this morning, I still have not received a 'Validate link' email (and it's not in my spam folder).

There is a problem of our validate link last night, but there should be no problem by receiving our email. Maybe you can use Gmail, or hotmail to try it again ?

Me too, still

I tried it using my gmail email this morning, still no 'validate link' (not yet anyway).

i’m using gmail… went back to the main page and went through the process again… worked the second time through… validation email came through after 10 sec or so… perhaps try again… good luck!

:slight_smile:

Works for me now through the main page. Make sure to check your spam folder if using gmail.

Tried 6 times, still not working. Using Outlook email client. If I sign up using a different email address will it look like I am trying to scam the system with multiple entries?

It will not be scam.

There is many people join this lucky draw with Gmail, Yahoo mail and hotmail.

Maybe you can try Yahoo mail or Hotmail, check if you write your email correctly when you sign up, and please notice your spam box.

Thank you.

I have my ‘lucky’ number now through Yahoo mail, although initially it did not work.

It worked yesterday, and I got a link too
http://www.aurabuy.com/win-your-dream-flashlights/index/invite/?p=2042

Currently 291 people enrolled, was 87 yesterday :slight_smile:

Good luck everyone

It worked great for me. Now im crossing my fingers. Daddy needs a new TK75!