Winner Announcement-GearBest Halloween Giveaway for BLF: Who Get the Nitecore P20?

I’ve had my eye on the Tansoren C8 for no other reason than it is brown.

Last Year you could here the voices of many kids running around, going house to house .... ran low on candy , made a "Mad Dash" to get more.......

THIS YEAR ..... maybe 5-6 kids, total..... (Of course I stocked up, now I'm staring at bags of unopened candy)...

My next light is the eagle eye x6.

Thank You for the opportunity

This would take up ONLY 3 lights….:frowning:

eagle eye x6 is the next light, or this: Cool EDC Flashlight!

Thanks!

I’m in

I’m Uncle Sam this year (a common personification of the American government)

I will buy this one if back to stock ZeusRay
and may be a couple of this if the price about the same with current group buy price for clicky with different knurling.

My Next light will probably be this one.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1603/10009087/1803503

Unless I win this Nitecore

Has to be the year we cut a hole in the back of the pumpkin and sprayed starting fluid over the candle so flames shot out it's eyes and scared all the children coming to the door

My next light may be Lucky Sun F3X

But I’ll take a chance on this.

Next light is the Eagle Eye X6 from the group buy

I live out in the country and we don’t get many trick or treaters. Just a few friends and family stop by to show off their kids costumes. This year I made caramel apples and caramel popcorn balls. Old school treats like I used to get when I was a kid.

We got rained out here this Halloween. Need a light with Wipers !

4) Flashlights - Shop Brightest Most Powerful LED Flashlights - Fenix Lighting

Thanks!

Our pit bull wore a lion mane, looked pretty convincing, at night.

My next light will be another http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_35804.html.

We live out in the country so I didn’t see anyone go door knocking for treats, closest neighbor is about 10km away :stuck_out_tongue:

4. Hmm, my next light will soon be a convoy s2 xpl triple :wink:

Convoy S2 host

My favorite Halloween costume is one a roman legionnaire I made as a kid. Complete with armor and sword.

3. For halloween this year we just put on a big firework display for the local community and friends with 12ft talking jack’o’latern and spooky speaking skull on 30ft water screen