WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!! Giveway: Imalent SA04 & XinTDx3 (OP updated)

Beer can grade aluminum was the best joke lol

US

another good review, keep it up!

Thanks for the giveaway. I like your dog the best. He is very patient. Very cooperative through out the video.
I am in New Jersey.

Thank you for such an enjoyable review. My favorite part? Your voice and the underlying dry sense of humor. I’m in New Hampshire, home of recent wicked winters…

USA

Your review put a different spin to “reviews”. Yours and ChibiM’s reviews together make SA04 the most thoroughly reviewed light recently.

Another very watchable review mate!

I particularly like the back-flip on not giving this light to a "jerk". But overall, really like how the entire review looks like a very natural mini-movie of "man going for a walk".

I'm in Australia.

Thanks for the giveaway, I’m in!
Favorite part: calling strobe watchers crazy @5 min.
I don’t usually watch video reviews, but yours are entertaining.
I’m in the USA.

Congrats on hitting 1K. Great to have you here at BLF.

My favorite part is the comprehensiveness of the review. Well, that or your buddy (Opps, I mean your furry assistant). It almost looks like you lead him/her with the beam at times. Tons of facts which anyone that has done reviews knows takes tons of time.

United States of America

Thanks for the review/giveaway, I’m in!

I liked reviews with a dog walking at night. :smiley:

I’m from Greece.

Unusual review but very nice.just missing the torch for the dog :wink:

I’m from Italy

Grover was my favorite part, United States.

I like how well minded the dog is.

USA

“I’m not here to boss you around.”
“…the quick strobe means it can’t be turned back on until you unlike it…unlike it…unlock it by doing the exact same thing.” I think I’d unlike unlocking it too!

My favorite part is that the audio is decent such that I don’t need to adjust the volume to understand what you’re saying, like I need to in some of your other videos (did you do something special with the audio in this one?).
Great review as always. Entertaining as well as informative.
USA

I got a better understanding of what a good volume is so I boost it more in post. I look at my meters in Final Cut Pro instead of just listening to the sound (which always “sounded” fine in Final Cut Pro). After viewing it on other computers I knew it was too soft. Plus I use a dedicated mic (an old goose-neck podium mic), and not the built in one on my Imac, like I used to. My last 5 or 6 videos should all have improved audio over my earlier videos… because I don’t use music, boost my levels, and use a mic. I stopped using music after someone posted a bogus copyright claim on one of my videos, that I couldn’t fight. The music was listed on several public domain music sites, but someone stole it as their own and sells it on Amazon’s music store… many years after the original track was posted on the internet.

Thanks for your reviews! I’m still kinda sad that light won’t run on dragon tears, as I had a jar that will go bad if I don’t use it soon.

BTW, I’m in USA

thank you for the giveaway. honestly, i just love the way you do your review videos. before i see the publisher, i can just watch a couple seconds of the video or the second i hear your voice, i already know its you.
its one of a kind. theres no other reviewers like it.
the video just grabs you in, and makes you interested to watch the entire video. its like watching a movie, but then again you still cover the points of the flashlight you are reviewing….fantastic.

count me in

I liked time lapse video part and idea of using clock on the scene.

I am in Istanbul Turkey. One city that is between two continents (Asia and Europe)

looks like a really neat light! in for the giveaway

I’m in for this giveaway and in the USA. Here’s a few

things I liked about your review of the Imalent flashlight.

1—Beer can aluminum comment—(joke)

2—Your explanatory method—To the point & funny.

3—About the different LED’s , also the strobe modes.

4—Your statement about some people really

” Not giving a F ” about moon light modes !

I’m in! USA. Probably the most mesmerizing part was the runtime test. :wink:

Thanks for the giveaway and your reviews mate