【winners announced】【New Arrival & GAW】 CYANSKY P10 Small Portable AA Flashlight

CYANSKY 2023
I’m curious about this one, I’ve not had a cyansky before

I wish you a happy and prosperous CYANSKY 2023

Have no Cyansky light atm. Hopefully that is going to change.

Glad you bring some colour into our favorite hobby.
Considering the shape of the light: it would also look pretty in Titanium.

CYANSKY 2023

The P10 sounds great. Specs are impressive - 2m impact resistance and 2m water depth. It sounds like it must be well built. (Compatibility with 14500 batteries would have been nice.)

“CYANSKY 2023”
Interesting choice of emitter. Hopefully a better bin than the Lumintop D2, and not as green as it appears in your photos. Great idea limiting to 1.5v. Body looks a little big though.

CYANSKY 2023
the M1R - nice rectangular format li ion sealed light with also a red and a UV LED

built very well
internal charging

tiny and cheap - what else do you want!?

POST 25 - LUCKy Me

CYANSKY 2023

Thanks for offering AA lights, it’s still my favorite battery size.

Thanks also for not including SOS mode.

Happy New Year

CYANSKY 2023.

Happy new year to you and thank you for another GAW!

Year of the rabbit…sounds like Lumintop’s year. (only joking!)

This light looks like it should sell well. Checks a lot of good boxes. It’s a little bit expensive for the category maybe.

A few suggestions that would make it more worth the price: 1) Use a nice high cri emitter like the Nichia 519A (perhaps in the 4500K which is not cold but not very warm either) ; 2) fix the driver so that 1.6v-1.8v lithium disposable batteries will not harm it. It is a good battery choice in a handy small light like this for those who might want to leave it in the car and not worry about self discharge or leaking) ; 3) could it be made with a constant current driver that would provide steady output?

Nice colors and a unique bevel/crenulating on the head! I like the normal simple tail switch, too…good choice.

CYANSKY 2023

I don’t own any of Cyansky light and I would like to try it, especially because I like AA format.

CYANSKY 2023!! I don’t have any Cyanksy lights too, but i really like small lights, in AAA format too. Good luck and God bless you.

CYANSKY 2023 I wish I can buy Cyansky lights more easily in my country. They seems to be good lights.

Looks like a good pocket EDC candidate.

CYANSKY 2023

Tail clicky is the way forward

CYANSKY 2023

Thx for the Gaw…… AA is always a good ‘option’

CYANSKY 2023
Cyansky are one of new players in flashlight world. They aren’t cheapest one but seem to have very good quality and good drivers. I will be glad this year to have some new light from that brand.

CYANSKY 2023
Strange design, but you can never have enough AA flashlights. :smiley:

CYANSKY 2023

Cyansky flashlights look interesting, but I don't think I own one yet.

This AA flashlight seems pretty impressive.

Thanks for the giveaway, Cyanskyflashlight!

CYANSKY 2023

Thx for the Gaw guys!

CYANSKY 2023. Always been curious about cyansky products. Expenses just keep on coming and preventing purchase.

CYANSKY 2023 , nice small EDC ,i like the red .Thanks for the giveaway.

CYANSKY 2023

HS5R is pretty nice with easy UI.