Withdrawn: A couple of foldable solar chargers, used for testing only

Hey everyone,

I have purchased way too many of these fold-able type solar chargers. For some reason I have really enjoyed testing them. But I really shouldn’t keep them all.

NOTE: it seems all fold-able type solar chargers are WAY over rated. All of these seem to only produce about 10W in ideal conditions.

EasyAcc 28W, I paid $51, asking (withdrawn) shipped USPS to CONUS only.
Comes in original box, with micro usb cable and 2 small carabiner clips.
My test with pictures: Foldable Solar Charger, Cloud-Restart Test - EasyAcc 28W (SP28W)

i-SURPLU 21W, I paid $59, asking (withdrawn) shipped USPS to CONUS only.
Comes in original box, with micro usb cable and 2 small carabiner clips.
My test with pictures: Foldable Solar Charger, Cloud-Restart Test - i-surplu 21w (IW-FS21W03i-1)

(withdrawn) shipped USPS to CONUS for both.

Thanks!

Hey,

Good job with the reviews, I currently own Aukey 21W, EasyAcc 28 and a RavPower 24W.

From my testings, the RavPower 24W stands out from the crowd and performs the best, you should try it, with its three separate controllers design it’s quite unique. The only “bad” thing about it, is the fact that it can’t work if you close or completely cover any of the panels, no bypass diodes I guess, pity…

Cheers

Thanks A_M_K… I would like to try the ravpower 24w. I have not found a good source for one inside the US. Do you have any suggestions?

Bump

Hey netprince,

I am from Europe and this charger is available here since the beginning of summer, it’s quite interesting that RavPower still doesn’t sell it in the US, I guess your best bet is to contact them directly from their website or on amazon for more info.

Cheers

Yes, I wonder why they dont sell in the US as well. I contacted them via their website, haven’t heard anything back yet.

Going to withdraw these panels for now, will hang onto them, or maybe give as Christmas gifts.