Wives can be so Unpredictable...

I was just having fun.

hmm… that doesn’t sound good… she’s up to something big :wink:
beside if she wants to give her friends lights… she already taken few from your collections J)

shoot… i would be upset too if customTi cost $500, now on the other hand if you spend that much on custom TK75 :wink:

Kidding aside…. there is something to this… my wife feels my buying lights and crap makes her purchases seem less painful. I don’t really see it that way LOL but such is life.

DayLighter, look here to see why…Photon Fanatic Build, Ti Neck Light (Pic Heavy) *8-5-14 Upgrade*

And when you consider the facts….My daughter just got a $600 prom dress that will be worn once. Don’t know what she spent on hair, nails, shoes… for one night. Then it’s gone. I’d like to see her find her way around in the dark with that pouffy dress o hers! lol

Oh *THAT *light! Shit man. Wifey needs to bite her tongue on that one. That is a once in a lifetime thing. (at least for me it sure would be)

Perhaps if you get the colors she want’s, and find a way to engrave the friends name on them before gifting, you can get her to be a full accomplice in your search for the perfect light!

This might just work……

Mine doesn’t know about her Preon Pen Light in Midnight Blue (her favorite color) that’s sitting here waiting for mother’s day. :slight_smile:

i don’t see any custom Ti on that link…(?) please don’t tell me you spent $500 on custom UltraOK :stuck_out_tongue:

If I remember correctly, you provided the material. So you were buying art services, not a light. Good luck with that line of argument! :slight_smile:

LOL you guys are too skeptical.

I’d just feel good about the fact that she appreciates the hobby. :cowboy_hat_face:

Or is there something more to it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wait till you see the maternity ward bills… J)

Awww that’s messed up LOL :smiley:

I see opportunity here :D

Perhaps Pyro, but it’s damn hard to pin that on the one night. We gotta deal with the things we KNOW! Ya know? lol Besides, while I was taking pictures of her in her Prom dress I slipped a string of LEDs in the hem of the dress with a audible on module that makes em strobe at the sound of a zipper. Disorienting stuff that! lol

Gee, thanks guys… for all the warnings/advice/concern etc… I’m really touched :party:

But really, I’m in no danger at all. My wife has her own source of income and has never asked me to buy anything for her. Not even once.
(Come to think of it… I can’t quite remember the last time I got her something)
If she sees something she likes (and can afford), she simply goes out and buys it herself.
I’ve already got 3 of those red/pink E09’s on order and I’ll let her have them first - at no charge 0:) The black ones are for the guys.

Once again, thanks to one and all…

Dead man walking

Great to hear BanglaBob. I think most of us were just engaging in a little light-hearted kidding, but now I’m a little jealous. Actually, my wife is really cool about my newest hobby. That or I’m a typical male without a clue and have no idea what is brewing.

Thank you, 4Wheelr. Actually, I consider myself really blessed to have such a loving wife.
Mind you… it works both ways :smiley: . Life is a 2-way street.
She still thinks it’s crazy that I would need more than 1 (or 2) lights at most. But she accepts that we guys have our peculiarities just like our women have theirs :wink:

Women? Peculiarities? Say it ain’t so!