Work or panel LED light that uses 18650

I’m looking for a light somewhat similar to the Nitecore NWL20 that gives me a directional worklight, but I’d like it to use 18650 cells. Any suggestions?

1 Thank

21700 no good?

IF23. Spot plus flood, sticks with a beefy magnet.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BY24DG62

Ain’t familiar with the NWA20, so can’t really compare.

I’d love a version of this, or the Fenix CL27R / CL28R (ruggedized worklight), but with high CRI, removable (only) 1 or 2 18650 or 21700 flat top ability, and CCT 1800 - 5000K.

1 Thank

I’m also looking for one of these.

The Sofirn options confuse the hell out of me due to functionality and naming convention.

Buy or use any good floody 90° headlight with a magnet on it. With this clamp arrangement you can hang or clamp onto many more things and still be able to aim the light exactly where you want it.


DIY clamp, mount, worklight any flashlight - #5 by Oli

1 Thank