Would you like to review for Banggood?

How I read this thread.

BG - We will give you free stuff for positive reviews.

BLF members - I want free stuff, send it now.

To be fair, everyone likes free stuff. It is a matter of morals to whether be fully honest or not doing the review. I have seen cases of people giving very high ratings to some lights, ignoring most of the small details and technical aspects while another more trusted reviewer gave it an “avoid” rating.

This is also how amazon has been operating for the past couple years, but I highly doubt that we will see that level of bias here on BLF…

Email sent . Thanks for your opportunity .

happy to review any of the lathe tools.you market as the one s I have purchased have been very good.

E-mail sent :+1:

1. Have you ever made the flashlight review? If you did, please send us the link.
Yes, some reviews

2. Which would you like to make a review? The newest LED flashlight, other flashlight or charger etc…
I would like to review this light

skype is correct???

i emailed, nothing happened
week ago…
wle

email sent a few days ago

Banggood, are you going to address this or not?

I want to be able to trust suppliers/retailers to do what they say they will do. Without that trust, I wouldn’t buy from you no matter how good the reviews are!

Email sent.

wonder if anyone has had a reply back from them yet?

I had a reply, asking for my BLF username.

Me too as the same. But nothing since then I answered.

I got a reply, it seems like they accepted my review request.

Email sent.

Hello sir, i think there is some misunderstanding,now it have been solved.Really sorry for work did not transfer well.Because i’ve just taked over this, need time to follow all the things one by one. Of course, the cooperation between “Old-Lumens” and us will continue.Thank you for understanding!! :slight_smile:

I got a reply about 8hrs ago from them.

I’ve purchased enough from them over the last couple of years to be happy with them as a webshop. I’ll gladly do some reviews for them!

Thanks for clarifying. That is very good news! :partying_face:

BLightSam, Old-Lumens has been contacted. See the last few posts in this thread.