WTB Firefly Lite T1R W1

Purchased
Got a great deal from member 14500. Light is PRISTINE. Packaged nicely to prevent damage and shipped quickly. Great transaction all around from what appears to be a real stand up member.

Hi,

T1R W1 black. Bonus for 21700 body.
I missed this version, picked up an SFT40 and like it a lot.

Thanks.

Hey @Innerlight , I got one in green that I was planning to sell.
With my preorder of the new models, I also ordered a spare MCPCB with their new 5050 emitter that I was planning to swap in. If you are interested, I can sell you both, once the MCPCB arrives.

Oh, sorry, I meant to say green host color. The W1 is regular white.

Good Morning

Do you still have the T1R? Do you have a 21700 tube?

Rick

Yes to both. I even have an extra MCPCB with their new round 5050 emitter on it, so you could swap to that if you like.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Nice :slight_smile:

You don’t know me but I am not able to hold a soldering iron to a piece of wire and make anything happen. It’s embarassing considering how long I have been on this site. I really don’t need the 5050 although I hear it is super nice.

How would you feel about $50 shipped to zip 02703 for the light with the extra 21700 tube?

Hi, would you mind if I first try out the extra MCPCB with the larger emitter? I am not sure if that will change how I feel about the light. I can revert the change before I’d ship it.

Sure, no problem. I’m in no particular hurry. I would definitely want it with the osram though.
Have fun and let me know how it works out. :slight_smile:

1 Thank

Great, thanks for the flexibility!