WTB: FourSevens Preon Lights or Parts

I have a few of these lights that various parts are broken or quit working. Love the light, and would love to get my hands on more parts or completes.

I have a pair of very nice Preon 2’s if they’re what you’re looking for. One is a ‘black body/ ti both ends’ with the standard cool emitter; the other is a rather scarce ‘all titanium’ version with a warm emitter. Neither is modded in any way. Both work flawlessly, I did carry the Ti /warm one in a shirt pocket for a month or so. PM me your email addy if you’d like pics.

What would you want for them? Prices for both and for each please.

They’d be $30 & $45 (Canadian) plus postage, which would no doubt be the same for one or both, they weigh nothing.

Before we go any further, these are ORIGINAL smooth sided 4-7’s, not the later ‘Dark Sucks’ ones with the ridges etc.

The black/ti one is in the original packaging, I can’t find the packaging for the all-ti one, as I said, I carried it for a month or so. I’d really prefer to send you pics up front so there’s no misunderstanding. I’m a collector and not a dealer.

Lastly, do you have any interesting traders? I’m looking for a Thrunite Archer 1A v2 or v3 if you have one…or something interesting in titanium?

Tell me where you are and my wife can calculate postage.

Email me at willnorvell AT mac DOT com
or text 318 three four eight 737O

I have the original authentic red preon 2 kit with both sizes, XP-G R5. Bought new, tested, then put back in box. Never carried. PM me if you are still looking, I’d be willing to let it go for what I paid for it if you pay shipping.

I have this set for sale

I have a 1 x aaa titanium body (polished) with the tailcap (no switch cap, to use the light as a twisty.

If you twist my arm, I could sell you the complete titanium Preon 1 with a titanium click switch along with a 2 x AAA black aluminum body.

Light would be shipped from Canada. It has been carried so it has signs of uses but in overall very good condition for a light that’s over 10 years.

I can’t PM.

Email me at willnorvell AT mac DOT com
or text 318 three four eight 737O

You’re going to love it here, NorvTex!