[WTB] Nichia E17A LEDs

Does anyone have any kicking around from past group buys? Please send me a PM with what you have available and we can sort something out.

I was looking into doing a group buy - how many and what types are you interested in? Don’t have any at the moment.

As a beginner, I am trying to get my hands on some E17a emitters (for personal projects). I reached out to ledrise.eu for some e17a (1800K), e21a (2000, 2700, 3000, 4000, and 5000). They got back to me with this. I am not sure how this works for small projects. In any case I would be interested in something like this (40 of each, for example).

“The MOQ for the LEDs below is 6000 pcs, one reel, for each. Our group is official Nichia distributor for Europe.
Delivery time is 4-6 weeks standard from Nichia.
If you are interested to buy one or more reels, please write me the amount, so I can make you a price offer. Estimation of orders for a time frame is also good, such as one year.
After evaluation your requirement then it would be possible for you to order samples of the LEDs, in which case the MOQ can be as low as 1 pcs of.”

Yeah, I already tried them. I found one supplier who can get me single reels of any LED Nichia sell including some that LEDRise said they couldn’t source a single reel for, but they can’t do less than a full reel.