WTB: Original FW1a / Reflector

I am looking for the Original FW1a, with the original reflector before they changed it to the “pro” reflector.

I’ll pay way too much money for this. If you have one just sitting around, even if the light is beat to hell but the reflector is in good shape, I want it!

In CONUS, have PAYPAL

If you can’t find one, Kaidomain has a few that are good alternatives. Scroll through this thread for links to three of them.

1 Thank

Thank you :pray: I’ve bought a couple from kaidoman, and they work well. I also use the mcgizmo McR20 and it works well. But the original FW1a reflector is unlike anything else. Just seeing if I can stir even 1 up from someone who isn’t using their light anymore :heart_eyes::+1:t2:

Hey Artiet59. I live in Connecticut and I was looking for someone to mod my sp33s Sofirn. This is my first flashlight and the 6500k light is giving me severe eye and head pain. I have astigmatism and everytime I even use this flashlight, I feel disoriented and slightly drunk for hours. It’s so odd. Anyways, I posted on the site asking if anyone can help me with this mod and someone mentioned your name. I was originally thinking you might be in CA or any other state but I was suprised to see that you’re also in CT. How cool is that.

I look forward to hearing back from you. (I’m unsure how to private message on this site)

Thanks for reaching out, I’m sending you a PM. :+1:t2:

liteshop usually has a handful of enthusiast flashlights. They only ship within Australia though. So you’d need a forwarder or enthusiast to forward. :smiley:

3 Thanks

Thanks dude! I just emailed them to see if they could send a photo of the reflector used in the models they have. Though the product photos they used had the right one, you never know. Then I’ll just have to figure out how to buy. I used to buy LEDs from the big shop you guys have in Australia. Expensive shipping but never any issues with delivery by DHL. :+1:t2::grinning: thanks again!

1 Thank

Ah, yes, cutter. They’re 15 minutes away. I’ve driven there a few times. I think the boss is on BLF. :slight_smile:

1 Thank