WTB P60 copper triple pill

Kiriba-ru i know about the quality .

thanks for your answers . I will measuse to a 501b

My answer was not about quality. Most of chinise drop-ins require using foil/tape in all hosts.

Thanks for the info :+1:

Ultrafire 502b-1 = 24.02mm
Ultrafire 502b-2 = 24.02mm
Solarforce L2M = 22.39mm
Solarforce L2M = 22.37mm
Sky Ray S-R5 = 22.43mm

Matt

My guess is that the one pictured above is designed for SureFire and they are about the tightest I have found.

Matt just made them small enough to fit most any P60.

Everyone agrees that 22.4 (–0.03) size will be good consensus?

I’m in …

I’m interested too (depend on price), 22.4 mm.

That’s very likely. I measure my Surefire 6P at 22.15mm and my Sportac dropin (designed for Surefire) at 22mm (same as pictured).

i like it as a design

I’d be interested in 2-4 depending on price?

So, I must be missing something here… In the first drawing the optic and the star would be a compression fit with the head of the light? What does the second part do? It appears that the top is not deep enough for the optic and the star… I really must be missing something…

A triple p60 for me would be better , with support on the sides for the optic

Ok, so the second ring sits on top and aligns it all. Gotta think about that for a bit… not sure I am crazy about that. 3-5 extra bux to go to one part sounds like a good expense, to me.

I agree .
Due to the difference about p60 hosts , i don’t think this coud work as promised .
My better setup would be if it was a good , one piece triple emitter p60 .

Second part can be extra one for those who want it. I`m not sure that it is necessary for P60 hosts that have bezel and L-shape sealing with surface for it inside the head.
Triple config looks not so good and have become a little outdated.
Also it is hard to make good pcb surface if it is buried inside big walls.
So not full-height quad drop-in is my choise.
If anybody wants to use it for triple, he can make simple liner from almost anything (for ex., you can take one https://www.fasttech.com/p/1228900 , bore it with you hands over 20mm drill and cut piece that you need from 2 sides).

20usd for this set.
Photos a bit later.

Seems that second part (and even full height drop-in) is useless in P60 quad conv.

Second part or full height spacer should be usefull in triple conv., but in quad they are useless cause they don`t improve water sealing (head have surfuce for rings and glass inside) and they don`t help in optics centering cause head place under glass ID is almost same as optics (24mm).
So, quad drop-in will cosists from one part only. Is it interesting for $18? Please leave comment with drop-in`s OD you want to have (example: 1x22.4mm, 2x22.6mm and etc.)

Not sure if it’s been covered yet, but the drop-in height and bottom diameter should be taken into consideration. There are different bottom “shelf” heights and IDs for various P60 hosts. There can be shallow or deep shelf heights, and those with tight shelf IDs (CR123-only tubes, etc.), while others can be completely open with no shelf at all. :beer: