WTB Sofirn SC31T Pro

Looking for the SC31 that has both anduril and a tail switch. Seeing how limited it was for sale, I’m more than willing to buy it for a fair price!

If I don’t get any replies in a few days I’m probably gonna end up buying the lights to make it myself. Thanks!

1 Thank

Looks like the SC31T Pro has been discontinued…

However, if it’s possible to find the SC31 Pro and the SC31T, I think you could combine the SC31 Pro’s head and body with the tailswitch of the SC31T (or other similar Sofirn flashlight that has a forward-clicky tailswitch) to make it similar to the SC31T Pro. However, this will require reflashing the SC31 Pro to the special Anduril version used on the SC31T Pro to make the “SC31 Pro” work with a (forward-clicky) tailswitch

Thanks, I’ve already gone and ordered both of those lights to do exactly what you’ve suggested, however there is no build target for SC31T Pro in either the old or new anduril repo. I’m going to end up figuring it out, but I was looking for an easy way out with this post, but it’s too late now.

1 Thank

If I’m not mistaken, the firmware for the SC31T Pro is the one labeled “SP36T or SP36T-1616” (dated 2022-08-05) in GChart’s Anduril firmware repository here:

https://ghart.com/blf/firmware/hex_files/sofirn_anduril2/

(after flashing, the product ID (Anduril version check) of the SC31T Pro is supposed to be 0615)

1 Thank

GCHART HAS THIS BUILD?! Thank you so much for the link! This will greatly expedite things!