WTS: Acebeam W30 LEP in Cool White

Yea I can tell :wink:

I’m definitely here. My intention with this post was to stop the personal insults, which are indeed completely out of place. But if by “clean up” you mean remove off-topic posts, no, I generally avoid doing that. The first reason is that staying on-topic is not strictly required or enforced here, it’s just sort of the easygoing culture that has developed here over the years. And in this case if I were to remove certain posts it could be seen as unfair promotion of the seller’s offer and/or suppression of other users’ viewpoints toward my moderation decisions. So what’s been posted here already will stay, but I am requesting everyone in this case to please stay on-topic from here on in this thread. All legitimate concerns about the seller’s asking price and all comments about BLF policies have been aired sufficiently.

There are 510,204.08 things for sale daily on line that I look at every day, that I do not buy, for various reasons. But, if the price was agreeable to me, I would buy them. So, I silently do not buy them. Silently. No what I think, no what I feel, no what I have observed. Just no nothing from me.

Maybe the seller likes the light, but if someone else really wants it a lot, he is willing to part with it, for a certain price, that he asks. Not for a price that 47 people think that it should be, for any reason why they think that should be that price.

March, 2009, someone paid USD$414,000.00 for a 1870-CC Liberty double eagle graded NGC AU55. I did not buy it, because I think it is only worth USD$399,000.00. I did not bother to create clutter by explaining why my correct final determination is correct. If the price was right for me, I would simply buy it. If not, just simply not.