WTS: Convoy S2+/S3 Copper triple spacer pill

-

Any update on these?

Not arrived yet, hopefully will be soon! The Russian post is very slow international
Here’s a tracking screenshot, looks like it’s been released a few days ago so should be here soonish
!!

The pills have arrived, will ship today!

Do these completely replace the brass pill in a s2+?

Yes

Received, many thanks.

PS they are really heavy!! :smiley:

They are heavy! You can really feel the difference in weight when the lights fully built should have no problem with a DD triple XPL HI :wink:

is there a free to use drawing so i can make my own?

If there is enough interest I can see if I can get hold of another batch

the price was 16 pounds per pill right? I take it new batch will have new price “Adjusted properly” ?
I am in store for 1
P/S I saw these on eBay from Russia but she/he ended auction and is now selling in bulk

Adjusted properly? I don’t follow?
That is the price, with postage and fees I am not making profit on these. These are not mass produced in a Chinese factory, but handmade.
But bear with me because I have a plan B which might be cheaper! (Spacer not a full pill)
I can start a reserve list with people who still want a full threaded pill but the price will not change, and if it does it will go up not down

typo in the description somewhere, I emailed rmm to clarify the material — copper or aluminum — both are available.

that’s what adjustment ment price going up lol
if plan B is non threaded pills I’ll pass because RMM is selling them at a very good price.

Yes plan B is non threaded copper spacer, doesn’t mean plan A (threaded pills) still won’t be available, I just need enough people to commit to the pills to order them,(which might mean advance payment) i.e. I can’t order 10 pills costing £150+ if no one wants them, it costs me too much money, but I’m happy to buy 10 if I have say 7-8 people interested then I’m sure I can sell 2-3 in the future

id buy 4 myself if you can get more

Possibly will be getting more of these, if your interested let me know and I’ll create a new list, price will be approx £20 but may change nearer the time

Hi, i am in for 1 piece

Thanks.

alberto.

Edit: anyone can confirm that works with convoy s2+ last version?

Yes these are for S2+ latest version :slight_smile:

Put me down por the piece.

Thank you any way.

Alberto.