WTS: Fall sale! ALL SOLD OR SPF thank you!

ALL SOLD OR SPF THANKS!

Hello Hello,

Up for sale are a few lights that have been sitting on my shelf and that need to be sold to fund other projects.

All lights in up for sale could easily be mistaken as brand new lights and are in mint condition. (except for #4)

Please note - these lights are also for sale in CPFM - here

#1. SOLD SOLD SOLD Sunwayman T45Cvn - modded by vinh nguyen. More details on this mod can be seen here.
Comes with box, spare o rings, and lanyard.

$80 shipped within US

1. SOLD SOLD SOLD Eagletac tx25c2 Xml2-u2 with 2x 18650 extender. Great light! A zebralight sc600 killer in my opinion. Manufacturer specs” here”:http://www.eagletac.com/html/tx25c2/specs.html. Comes with box, manual, clip, 2x 18650 extender, holster, and spare o rings/lanyard.

$80 shipped within US

1. Xintd c8 v4 XML2-T4 80 CRI firefly/low/medium/high with memory. A great budget light with a great feel/finish and beautiful 80 cri tint! More details here. Comes with holster.

$27 shipped within USA BLF SALE TONIGHT ONLY $22 sipped within usa - sale ends mid night new york time

1. SOLD PENDING FUNDS CQG S2 2x AAA XPG2 NW penlight - bought from CQG S3 1/2AAA (AAAAA) EDC; CQG S2 EDC ; CQG S1 EDC. Some wear and scratches on the outside - but not too bad - I would rate it a 7/10. I thought I would use this light more but it has sat on my nightstand since I got it. The light scratches were from trying to get the clip on in the desired place. Modes are High/low/strobe - no memory.

$13 shipped within USA

I usually ship within 24 hours after receiving a cleared paypal payment and I ship all items with tracking. As always post an Ill take it here in this thread for first priority and follow up with a private message & prompt paypal payment to jmpaul320 at gmail.com

International buyers please pm me for a shipping quote!

No trades at this time please - just need some cash - thanks!

You are KILLING ME! I held off on buying Vinh’s pre xmas sale T45Cvn and now this!!! I must save for Xbox One MUST! UGHHHHHHH MUST LOOK AWAY! Ill give myself 6 hours and if its still here, ill probably have talked myself into buying it at that point

haha

i love the t45cvn but i find myself using the d40avn more myself these days

added a penlight

eagletac is sold

I will take the s2 for $13. I will paypal you tonight
after work.

Seconds on the S2 if the first falls through!

Sunwayman and penlight spf

Phew, I dont know how much longer I could have held out 0:)

If anyone is interested in the C8 I am dropping the price to $22 shipped within the US - this sale will end at MIDNIGHT tonight New York City time - in 5.5 hours

this sale is for BLF only :slight_smile:

Me PM sent!

wow that was fast the c8 is sold pending funds

#$@! I was heavily contemplating offering $22 earlier.

Paypaled for the s2. Thanks Justin.

Got the CQG S2. Very good condition. My first NW light. I will see how much I like it later tonight.
Thanks Paul.