WTS: Flashlights bundle / open to trade too

Bump

Big price drop 1000$ >> 950$

Bump

Like others have said, you’d have a much greater possibility of selling these things if you split them up.
I am interested in the Olight i3t Copper if you decide to do that.

Come on guys, the seller and Admin stated do not post in this sale thread unless you planning to purchase. It’s his lights, let him do whatever he wants. If he lives far from the post office, it’ll be a PITA to go to the post office every other day.

I am planning to purchase. Just encouraging him to split them up so he can make the sales and aid in his emergency.

Hi my dear brother. How are you?

Please forgive me Cuz I can't split anything I must sell these as bundle only and I have VERY STRONG reasons for doing this.. So please understand

Shipping from my country to USA is very expensive! 50$-60$ for the pound! :-(

I have no control over this!

And yes the post office is very far from my home..

Thank you very much.

EBAY

That’s where this belongs.
This lovely welcoming website is primarily here for like minded people to share ideas and mods about flashlights, it is not primarily a Web Based Sales site.

If you truly have an urgent financial need of money, then you need to use a web site that is made for quick reliable results.
You will truly get what the market will bear in a quick urgent fashion.

Please move your sales there.
PEACE OUT.

You guys really need to stay out of sale threads. It’s not a place to debate the offer.

He is selling at a loss (his words). He is clearly a collector much like any of us and not some kind of flashlight re-seller.

If the market demands a lower price he will lower it or he will get no offers and keep the lights. Simple as that. Any other comments are honestly coming across as very selfish. If he doesn’t want to split his lights that’s up to him. It’s very greedy to demand some great deal on a single one of his lights if he is not willing.

Take your own advice and go to another flashlight sell thread, eBay, whatever to find the single lights you guys want.

@contactcr, you’re right, sorry.

Just wanted to vent, since I had a tiring day today. But I just realized that by making this post, I was projecting what I dislike the most about people by myself.

So, @Nichia, I have to say, I’m sorry.

Thank you for understanding

• Apology accepted!

@ BlueSwordM you and everyone else here I consider you all are my friends! Yes I speak the ONLY the truth and I mean every word above! But you guys need to understand am currently under tremendous pressure and I really need the money as fast as possible and I have very critical situation.

We are posting everything in public and I am a person who REALLY REALLY appreciated the privacy and I don't want to explain myself why am doing this I have just about 1000 reasons!

So guys please try to understand the only way to help me now is selling my lights.

Just for the record I am a collector not any collector! for example if liked specific flashlight then I don't care for the price even if I had to pay 10 times more than original price!

I paid very high premium prices for these lights above with shipping and pay pal fees! ( pay pal takes 2 times fees from me every time I pay to something)

Against my better judgement, as I know about commenting in sales threads, I really think most are just trying to give good sales advice. Just sayin’.

My emergency is finished. I still want sell these lights. HDS is withdrawn

shipping cost is 60$ for 1 pound to USA via DHL and Aramex

What’s HDS?

Oh HDS is one of the flashlights in the bundle. What’s the new price then?

Bump

Bump to this question