WTS: HaikeLite MT03 and Convoy 4x18A xhp70.2

I dont use these lights and I would like to sell them to someone who might enjoy them…

All lights for sale to continental US only (CONUS), pay with paypal, and shipping is included in the price.

Batteries and accessories are NOT included unless stated otherwise.

Please post in this thread if you have questions or want a light…

SOLD Astrolux MF01 Mini (green body): $45 paypal, conus SOLD

This light has the aftermarket copper cooling disk on the driver (from man_of_light) and it has upgraded high-cri sst20 LEDs (from BlueSwordM) because the original LEDs were really green. The LEDs appear to be 3500k-4000k to my eye, a very nice tint. (definitely not a cool tint)

SOLD Astrolux MF01S (blue body): $60 paypal, conus

This light appears to be 5000k tint to my eye, it does have a green tint on the lower half of the ramp, but the tint turns very nice and white on the upper half of the ramp. I have the original box, spare o-rings and manual.

SOLD Astrolux FT03S (blue body): $60 paypal, conus

This light is very handy, one of my favorites. The SBT90.2 appears to be 5500k to my eye and is just slightly green at the lower levels.

SOLD Convoy L8 with QB26800 battery: $75 paypal, conus SOLD

This light is another one of my favorites, the SBT90.2 appears to be 6500k, and has no green tint at all to my eye. As far as I know the battery is the one of the original gold colored QB26800 6800 mAh (its written on the battery). I have the original box and tube extension.

SOLD Acebeam K65GT: $125 paypal, conus

This light is a throw monster, the SBT90.2 has a perfect tint about 5000k to my eye. I have the original box, lanyard, o-rings, holster and manual. The outstanding carry handle is included.

Convoy 4x18A (xhp70.2 version): $50 paypal, conus

This is a classic can-size light, fits well in the hand. The XHP70.2 produces a cool white spot with a greenish tint surrounding the spot. This light is not for the tint snobs but it does make a lot of light and is built like a tank.

HaikeLite MT03 Devourer (silver body): $60 paypal, conus

This light is a flood monster, the tint on the 3x XHP70.2 is really nice, about 5000k and really smooth and uniform to my eye. I hated the UI on the original driver, so I swapped it with TA driver, triple channel FET+1+15, its Narsil if memory serves correctly. I have the original box, o-rings and manual for this light. (note the instructions in the manual wont apply to the new driver)

Please feel free to post or pm me with questions, thanks.

1 Thank

Does the K65GT have the batteries? Sorry if I misread. Between it and the L8, which would you keep for throw?

Pm me please!!

I do not have batteries for the K65GT. I dont think I bought it with batteries but I cant remember for sure.

I will PM you…

The Astrolux MF01 Mini and the Convoy L8 are sold, thanks.

Bump thanks

1 Thank

Received, Thanks!

Damn that Haikelite! GLWS

Yeah its a tank of a light, thanks.

Bump… thanks

Any interest?

The K65GT is sold… I’ve adjusted the prices on the remaining lights…

MF01S is sold, thanks

To The Top !

Hey, do you have a spec for the Lexel driver fitted in the Haikelite, and are its flashing pads accessible without major disassembly? I might be able to get it forwarded from the US but I’m only interested in buck/boost lights I’ll be able to convert to Andúril. Thanks!

I couldn’t remember the details, so I took out the driver to see what it is… Its actually a TA driver, triple channel FET+1+15. (so not buck/boost) Sorry about that, I’ll update the OP.

Very surprising with the 2S configuration

Probably got a zener mod for the 2S.

I checked the voltage from the battery carrier it is 8v so yes 2s2p configuration.

Thanks

Thank you for checking, appreciate it <3

I’ll stick with my Lexelified MF01 for now but best of luck with the sale

I’ll take the FT03S!