WTS-Nitecore’s ea4 pioneer 1000 lumen 4aa

$48 nitecore, EA 4 pioneer 1000 lm with four eneloop pro batteries. It was used minimally. I actually bought it for my daughters knife belt when we had big plans to go camping regularly, years ago and then she got into volleyball which is if you have a kid in sports you know that’s becomes a full-time job for them nowadays. So we never go so therefore the light is never used. I do keep the Batteries, fully charged, and every several months I refresh them so they seem to be in good shape.

The light is fully functional. It has the flashlight holster, and I think I have the spare O-ring, which will be included. I do not have the original box.

Shipping us only

One of my favorites. No-nonsense, 4xAA gives good capacity, bright and throwy enough for most jobs. Somebody should scoop this up or at least make an offer. Good idea to include the Eneloops. Good luck.

I agree, have a Fenix ld41 , similar throw and output, I’m keeping to satiate my need for a non lithium light. Ld 41 was my first “higher end” light so I cannot part with it. Bought it for myself but still feels sentimental. lol

I’d be tempted, as ages ago I got an EA8 (The Cave Man) and was going to gift it to A Muggle, but with the funky UI that would’ve been a mistake. “Turning it off” just goes to standby and runs down the cells in days, and you gotta work that extra magic to actually turn it off.

Not sure about the EA4’s UI, else I’d be tempted to make an offer, either to gift it later or just keep it for a shtf light.

If no takers after a while, somebody give me a poke in the ribs. Despite the $$$, I really like Nitecores.

Interested in the item. I pay using US postal .

Shipping included?

Sorry I was unavailable , I will take PayPal and shipping is not included but I will split it

Don’t do pay apps.

Ceya!

Let me know on the light.

I only do US Postal Money Order.

Never expires .

Sorry Ceya ,

I sell through apps to h have electronic record of the transaction.