WTS: Niwalker Vostro MTG2, Unfinished Super Thrower (Sold), My Medusa (Sold),

Back to the top. I've also added another light.

Cheers,

- Matt

Back to the top.

Back to the top with another price drop on the Niwalker.

That is one nice light you still have for sale Matt.

Any idea what it would cost to finish the thrower.

Not a lot to be honest. All it needs is a custom driver not too dissimilar to the ones people build like crazy around here. In terms of actual dollar value? Less than $10. It's the time and effort I gave up on! Again, CK has offered to finish it for however buys it. So it would go to him, he'd finish it, and then it'd be forwarded on to the buyer in 100% working order. I guarantee it or your money back!

Which one?! The super thrower looks fantastic assembled. The Niwalker is a great light. If I had a use for it I'd keep it. Nice soft touch finish on it too :)

The super thrower keeps tempting me, but I've just got too much on my plate right now.

Matt, I’ll take the Super Thrower…keep it in the family as it were. :slight_smile:

Holler at me.

Thanks brother for helping out another brother.

Matt and Buck are friends to me, I helped Matt get this one going with Buck and I’d like to stand in to see it through.

If Matt gets to a point where he’d like this light back, all’s he’ll have to do is ask.

And fork the green back over. :stuck_out_tongue:

Holler'd at ya via email.

Not exactly a family member :p but depending on how much CK would charge to finish it, I would also be happy to pick it up. Love aspheric lights, and this one is going to be a monster.

PM incoming

Sure enjoyed your posts the last couple of years. Your input has helped me immensely. Thank you sir. You don’t have to be a complete stranger you know, just saying.

PM replied. The potential of this light is making me grin like an idiot :D

I was torn between having Vinh upgrade my TK61vn to his latest custom driver version, but going with this instead is a no brainer... love aspheric beams and over 1000kcd (hopefully) will be incredible.

Thank you :o I guess it's the introvert in me, I always feel a bit like a stranger, although of all the forums out there, I definitely consider blf to be my second, and friendliest online home.

Thank you Matt. Your time and efforts spawned a whole new generation of modders, drivers, and assorted Oshpark projects. I wish you all the best and hope you get to a point where you can dabble in the hobby with us again. We owe you mate.

I must admit, I feel rather privileged buying a small piece of history in the making here :D

Super Thrower is sold. Hopefully we'll get some beam shots once she's done :)

The Niwalker is still available.

Good luck with the Niwalker mtg2. I just recently sold mine too. Tons of mass to soak up the heat. Still need to do something with the xml2 version.