WTS: Real CREE XP-G emitters. as low as 20 cents each!

well, i’m no tint expert… like i said, your opinion on tint means more than mine.

and if you wanna smoke a few of them, to see what they do? cool beans…

how many do you want? trust me, 10 of them is no big deal… i got them coming out my ears at the moment.

and i’m curious what they will do on aluminum as well as copper.

I just know you’re “mr. test it” and i figure let the plumber do the plumbing. From my point of view? its like i am sending something off to the lab to be tested, lol…

Actually, if you want them tested for tint, color temp, CRI, and more, then you should arrange to have maukka test them for you, or one of the other guys around who do have the equipment to do so.

Alternatively, you could send some to Texas Ace, he does some good testing too and at least he is in the States, just like you.

going to put one in a bat light tomorrow.
its got a “ricer purple” latticeblight now.
stay tuned…

verdict is in.
compared to the 950 fluorescents over the bench these are ever so slightly warmer and just slightly to the rosy side.
very nice.
did a bat and a “future sky” knifelight.
btw “950” fluorescents are 5000k 96cri.
these leds would do nice in desklamps too.
pretty good color rendering.

Thanks for the info ‘snakebite’! :slight_smile:

I have some zoomie flashlights that have fake Cree emitters. Would be nice to replace them with good emitters.
But I have no clue what board to attach them to, whether the existing drivers would work……etc
Is there a good thread somewhere I could read on how to use these?

Zebretta? (and others…)

LINK to what I thought was the best “how to reflow” video i could find…

I already have a bunch of 10mm XP mcpcb-s ready :slight_smile:

Annnd I got them, today, thanks sedstar, for fastest shipping ever, this was faster delivery than
any parcel I got via DHL, and for free emitters and once again sorry for bitching :blush:

no problem. I want happy customers.

if you are not happy, i will make you happy. i cant wait to start reflowing myself… i feel like a little kid waiting on christmas eve, lol.

4/12/17
After a plesent exchange of PM’s, I just took the plunge, I don’t know what I’m going to do with them, but once sedster’s cat has been properly scratched and granted sedster permission to go out (maybe if you promise to buy cat food?) he is going to ship me some LED’s.

[edit]
4/17/17 They came in the mail today, thanks Sedster! Now I just need to figure out what I’m gonna do with them.
[/edit]

Do you accept bitcoins?

Sedstar are you still selling these emitters?

Guess not

I would also be interested to get some more but sadstar is more than 2 months away, not sure if he will be back any time soon!

Uh-oh. He dead…

Hope not!

Sedstar, please come back! I miss you insight and enthusiasm of optical systems. :frowning:

he is awol elsewhere.
hopefully not a severe health issue or worse.
ready for a bunch more leds when he surfaces.

This seller briefly came back to BLF couple months ago and sold me some of these cree xp-g.

Havnt received them.

Wondering if there are any other buyers that never got their LEDs from this seller?