WTS some flashlights and stuff / Nebraska

No Pictures — No Prices —— Wow I wonder why these don’t sell

Dalamar
please post photos and prices
I cannot see your signature

to all the people posting in this thread, if you are not a buyer and want to help the seller, send him a PM. If youre not a buyer, please dont bump this thread back to the top by posting in it.

fwiw, BLF sales rules say:

:smiley: Kelly’s Heroes (Donald Sutherland aka Oddball)

jon_slider —— Are you a Buyer or a Moderator —- ??

We are all nice, friendly people. :)

I am interested in buying the epic, awesome, superlative BLF GT94.

I am just a little bit in the dark about the item that is offered.

Are cells included?

New in box, or like new in box, or slightly used, or moderately used? Any dings, dents, scratches, wear, or?

Lite orange peel reflector, or smooth reflector? (Both varieties were shipped from the factory)

Are you shipping from north western portion of the globe or south eastern portion of the globe or?

There would be a lot less discussion in Want To Sell threads if the original opening post was the last post, auto closed, and all else were required to be done via private message.

I bought the GT94 new from Nealsgadget for $ 450 so if I were to buy it used I would never pay more than $ 300.

I like the way you think.

otoh, I confess that one of the reasons I enjoy BLF is because of the highly tolerant moderation.

I recall a WTB thread about the RRT-01 that became a treasure trove of modding info for that light. So, maybe this thread can also become a source of useful and detailed info about the lights being offered, once Dalamar updates us with the details of his sale items.

I hope the BLF GT94 serves you well :wink:

If the OP had provided details re: condition, some pics, included accessories if any, and some prices, this thread would not be near as much fun for everyone.

And I would certainly like to see a BLF WTS rule that prices must be listed with each posting.

Also, "I bought the GT94 new from Nealsgadget for $ 450 so if I were to buy it used I would never pay more than $ 300." So my math says the used price is 300/450 so that equates to 2/3 of new price, or roughly 67%.

I guess I am not lucky since I didn’t get a response. I assume this is because this is >15% below what the OP paid. I thought it was in the ballpark… Oh well.

I didn’t get update mails to this thread for some reason and was pretty busy anyway, the thread is now updated with some starting prices and a pic. You think I feel like taking a million pictures with no interest? :rolleyes:

Lucky you paying the release price, it was not available at that for me. and Illumn still has them listed for 600, along with Neal who’s sold out despite the 600 listing price. The 4 LEDs alone probably cost you around $25-50 each depending on the bin

after doing some calculations on ebay, the tent price is now basically clearance. I’ll likely need to re-box it, so I can probably stuff a light or two in there and cut a cheap deal (does not apply to GT94 or E07X, don’t want to sell them badly enough to take a big hit)…

bump.

also, please show me where you can actually buy a GT94 for $450, illumn literally sold out (from 3) at 600 since the last time i looked in ref to the bellyaching here in this thread. typical ali price is around 500

E07 219b – $55 (retail 65) – minor lens scuff/scratching-

im interested, can you take a picture showing the scuff/scratches? If it wasn't on the lens I wouldn't care, but it being on the lens does matter to me.

thank you. If it's easier I'll give you my email and you can email the picture to me

I’d prefer to not be quite so draconian, but in principal this is a good recommendation. I just created this sticky topic in the WTS category:

I’m open to adding other recommendations too that other members might have.

I just read that. THANK YOU.

Thanks for the tips, sb!

Looks like good advice.

Nice guide! I like the part about that this is not an auction, and I also like the part about not making negative comments if not interested in buying. There are so many general classes and specific lights that I am not interested in buying, but I avoid making negative comments, because my negative opinions are worthless, and I don’t want to appear any more rude than I already am, and so many people have already made the same specific and general negative comments about specific lights and general classes of lights.

Nice to see the little green dot by sb's avatar, too!

How much for the BLF GT94 just by itself, no case, no cells? How much was it used? I never bought a used light before, but I think that the BLF GT94 is the cats' meow. The bees' knees. The most exciting flashlight.

I’m not terribly interested in selling lower right now, but I will think about it if I actually need fast cash for something and someone has a price in mind. I can knock some of the combo price off (case cost 70 @ monoprice when it was new) though as batts/case are hard-to-impossible to sell and without the light are practically just scrap without it. Alder Lake is coming so there’s that, but I probably won’t bother until low end server models are out.

Keep in mind that for a series cell light like this, the cells should be married to it to reduce potential problems. I wouldn’t mix and match used ones.

You can see some GT94 on aliexpress for $470 right now, assuming you like the risks and 2 months shipping with aliexpress . . .

Illumn has the code MEM25 which chops 25% off the price of most lights. Sure, lots of places list a high price but offer plenty of discount codes.

I like your fight. Like a vicious chihuahua ready to pounce. Meow.

The prices are really competitive, but would have second thoughts helping someone with that fire. Carry on. :face_with_monocle: