Wuben X2 Titanium Ink Splash Comprehensive Review

Hello fellow members of the BLF. I have published a comprehensive review of the Wuben X2 Titanium Ink Splash, with Samsung LH351D emitters. Please let me know what you think.
The review can be found here: Wuben X2 Titanium Ink Splash - Reviews in English - TheLab.gr

2 Thanks

Very solid review. For myself, I’m not a buyer. I wonder what do I get as a buyer with this unwanted feature you noted: “The driver is powered by a non removable, proprietary battery pack consisting of 2 14500 Li-Ion cells in series.”?

If it’s a Nitecore Headlamp and they needed to fit a square pouch inside due to size and weight restrictions and also perma-soldered it in so that running down a trail at night gets me, the user, better reliability, I get that. But at @$25 I won’t feel bad when the Nitecore’s battery wears out and I have to toss the whole unit out. (or accidentally destroy it trying to replace the battery which would be the likely outcome:-).

For over $200, are you suggesting that I’d get to toss this work of art into the garbage when the battery dies? Non-removable to me means designed to be non-replaceable. “Proprietary” means I’m not picking one up off the shelf someplace either. At this price they’re competing in a distant second place to Hang Wangs (Emisar brand) well regarded various Titanium offerings that are about half the price (but add the battery price on top of that). https://intl-outdoor.com/led-flashlights/d4v2ti-colorful-series.html

Thanks for the review/ excellent work. The light is visually stunning, but I’m out.