【Wurkkos Brand Day GAW】Brand Day with all deals and new release TS10 Ti on 23th-27th,Sep(PST)

I have so far 2 Wurkkos flashlights: a TS10 and an FC13, and I EDC them both (the TS10 in my pocket and the FC13 in my belt pouch).

The TS10 is my main light, it’s always at hand and I use it for just about everything, it’s perfect! The only thing I didn’t like (the original clip) was solved by replacing it with Wurkkos own extended clip for the TS10. I really appreciate its compactness and features.

The FC13 is my backup light, ready to be used in case anything happens to the TS10 (haven’t needed it for that yet) or in case I need to hand the TS10 to someone else (happened the other day when me and the wife were finishing a hike later than planned, and nightfall caught us in the way). It’s also my main powerbank: I carry it along with 3x LG MJ1 batteries (one inside it and two in a battery case) and it has served me well for recharging phone, radio, sat device or even the TS10 battery (which is USB-ported) on the run. Much better than a dedicated powerbank!

I like both of them so much I compiled and flashed my own modded Anduril on them, with all my configurations burned in, plus my own 8C_Quick_Aux_Switch mod.

To sum it up, Wurkkos is my favorite brand! Here’s what I think they got right:

• Great prices for great flashlights (and therefore great values); oftentimes Wurkkos costs half the price or less of competing lights with the same or less features, while keeping good build quality.

• Excellent customer service right here in BLF, by @Wurkkos_Terry &colleagues (Terry specially has always been so helpful, thank you again my man! :+1:)

• Great shipping, inexpensive/fast/unfailing;

• Good variety of Anduril lights: not all of them have it, but besides the TS10 and FC13, I know the at least the TS25, the TS11 and the TS30S (‘classic’ and Pro) have it;

• Many/most of these lights use the best MCU (AT1616) and the best flashing pad layout (@GCHart’s 3-pin), which makes Anduril flashing and modding a joy;

• good range of options (body colors, main LEDs and aux colors) and accessories (besides the clip I already mentioned, I own a pair of their diffusers and they’re good).

Of course, there’s always margin for improvement; here’s where I think Wurkkos could do better:

• Please quit the silly auto (aka “disco”) RGB aux LED thing already! Or at least be sure to always offer an alternative (ie, fixed color aux, or even better, controlled RGB).

• Please stop gluing up the flashlights’ heads and tailcaps, this makes it a pain for every one of us (myself included) who want to open them up for modding or simply to admire their insides. I know some of that glueing is protective (eg, the TS10 rear switch falls apart if the tailcap is unscrewed) but certainly there are better solutions for that than glue (eg, a retaining ring to keep the rear switch in place).

• Please consider using the wondrous AT1616 MCU everywhere (even on non-Anduril lights) and with easily accessible @GCHart standard flashing pads; the cost isn’t significative (just $0.05 more than Sonix MCUs last time I checked, and that was in small lots – probably even less at large quantities), and it would give all your users nice features right from the start (eg, a factory-calibrated and precise temperature sensor) and will allow us enthusiasts to port Anduril to the ones that don’t come with it already (I want Anduril in all my lights!).

• Please consider offering some kind of regulated driver with your lights, be it bulk or boost or buck/boost; but please include some kind of low-battery warning so the light doesn’t go dark suddenly when LVP is reached.

• In the specific case of the TS10 Ti, please consider replacing the horrendous original clip with something better, like the enhanced TS10 clip you already sell separately.

That’s what I can think of for now, if I think of something else I will come back and edit.

Keep up and improve on the good work, Wurkkos! You’re my favorite brand, I love your products and look forward to buy (or be gifted! :wink:) many more of them in the future!

1 Thank