Wurkkos FC13 Driver Question

What type of driver, if any, does this light use? I’m just curious. Does it use direct drive, linear, or more like a boost driver? I’ve looked at a review for it on this forum that showed some runtime graphs on turbo that show the light stepping down the brightness as a curve rather than actual steps. Is this due to the thermal regulation that is stepping it down, or is it more related to voltage and it isn’t being boosted to keep the output consistent? I don’t know much about such things.

FC series use direct drivers with maybe a single 7135 regulator for low modes. The only wurkkos to use fully regulated drivers are the TD01C and TS22 and the throw channel on the TS32.

Thanks for the info. I’m guessing that would be same case for many of the more budget friendly lights from similar brands like Sofrin, Thrunight, Nitecore, Emisar (unless you pick the boost driver upgrade). One would think that functionality could be built into the chip that runs the Anduril UI, but again, I’m not an electronics engineer and I don’t know that much about LEDs and their circuitry. Probably done to keep costs down.