【Wurkkos HD10 update】Design together Wurkkos AA/14500 Light/headlamp-trail production test~

I would like the record to show that we also like efficient switch mode drivers :innocent:
From this point on I would like to not buy any more linear lights. 2023 sounds way past that.

1 Thank

Hi guys, once give up the USB Charge port, we update this apperance

9 Thanks

I like it! My favorite is B since it doesn’t have as proud of a switch as the A versions.

1 Thank

Option B is the best: deeper grooves for better heat dissipation.

5 Thanks

Usually they use T shape driver… Star sits not directly on fins . It just imitation off proper design .

So sad you gave up the USB-C charging port… I am missing it on my TS10 already…

For the new design… I like B1 most followed by B

2 Thanks

I like B, but I think A switch is more comfortable (like FC13, TS30S Pro)

2 Thanks

Plain ol’ A.

The rest are too… busy.

A looks great to me.

B - for better heat management!

2 Thanks

I’d choose B - more area for heat dissipation. I also like B type click more.
Shame there won’t be (?) USB-C charging on board. Of course, Wurkkos can include 14500 with USB-C charging - but those cells have 2A continuous discharge rating. In a utility light such as a headlamp - not much of a deal I suppose.

1 Thank

I vote for the variant B. Also for me the AA Support would be really nice to have!

1 Thank

I vote for B design. More heat dissipation is always welcomed.

I am completely fine with any other designs, but a protruding switch is a no-no. I much prefer the B switch(normal TS10 switch) style

All the designs look good.

It should fit a headband. Perhaps by having a place to install clip up or clip down.

Oh deep pocket clip would be marvellous.

My thoughts exactly: my (normal) TS10 switch is absolutely perfect specially because it’s very hard to be accidentally activated.

IMO keeping this same switch on this new Wurkkos AA/14500 Light/headlamp design is a total win.

Which one has the most surface area for heatsinking?

1 Thank

I lean towards version B, but I wish the bezel area was less angular and more like version A

Interesting, how is the T oriented?

1 Thank

Judging from the pic @Wurkkos posted, it’s clearly B. But confirmation from them would be good.

1 Thank

Intuitively it feels that way but they can probably measure the model and let us know for sure.

1 Thank