【Wurkkos News】New arrival Wurkkos TD01 1000 meters long throw 21700 Tactical Light

Can I get an Amazon code for the TS21 please?

Amazon.us TS21 30% off—-JVFW-59FJ6Z-GN5CA3

:innocent: :innocent:

Would like the code for the ts30s please. Thanks

Can I have a code for the Amazon.us TS21 please

I ordered the HD20 (partly for the larger battery capacity and power bank feature) along with the shorty tube for the 18350. I dig the versatility of a lighter light on longer night hikes. I live in mountain lion/cougar country (western Rocky Mountain ranges) and wanted a flood/spot combo with more reach than a standard AAA headlamp, just in case.

BTW, thanks for the code, Wurkkos. The light gets in from Amazon next Tuesday.

I’m new to the forum (been lurking lightly for a few years but not regularly until recently) so perhaps this isn’t the place to ask*, but is there a headband that would fit the smaller body of an HD20 using the shorter tube?

Or will it still fit in the stock HD20 headband?

I haven’t seen pics anywhere of people rocking the HD20 shorty on their head yet. Worst case scenario I’ll just lash it with paracord or shock cord—upright—on my pack straps.

If anyone knows about the headband (or an alternate attachment method) I’d appreciate it, please.

*if there is a more appropriate place to posit this question I’m open to hearing about it, of course

I ordered the HD15, I saw from the various listings that the headlamp strap won’t hold the smaller form factor. Here’s what I see:
HD15 72 grams + weight of 18650 with 3000 mah, vs
HD20 130 grams (tiny bit less with short tube) + weight of 20350 with 1400 mah, no headlamp functionality, or heavy 21700 battery that’s putting a lot of weight on your head, sorry to bring bad news. Both models have the power bank functionality, same voltage in their batteries, same flood emitters (more powerful XPL HD spot emitter on the HD20). The HD15 comes with both tubes.

Like you, I don’t have it in hand, but that’s what I see from the listings; wurkkos.com, Amazon, AliExpress.

PM sent, thank you, happy new year!

PM sent, thank you, happy new year

Will the blue ts21 be available on amazon us?

nope, the blue color’s Scrap rate too high may not be in production future, only sold on website/aliexpress now

Awww man!!! :frowning:

on website order and shipping delivery time now 12-15 days in general

FC11 Red,green,purple color new arrival with 20% code :WVURDA7L——-Amazon.com

what am I doing wrong here? The wurkkos.com webpage says “10% OFF code for all products,thank you for all support! coupon code: M8ASM6HC” But when I enter the 10% code from Wurkkos.com to purchase the Blue TS21, it says “The coupon code M8ASM6HC is invalid. It does not exist.”

The first thing you’re doing wrong is visiting this forum.

Use this code TS21BLUE219C

Nevermind just tried it shows as expired but M8ASM6HC did work for the same 10% discount

You are absolutely right! For two years, I was away from here and I saved so much money by staying away.

M8ASM6HC update more quantity now, would you please try again