Wurkkos Powerful 18650 dive light

Specification:

1.Material:6061 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
2.Lens material:Toughened glass lens with AR coating
3.Voltage: 2.8-6Volts
4.Color temperature:5000K-5500K(white)
5.Output:Low(60LM)/Medium(350LM)/High(1000LM)/Turbo(2000LM)
6.Light cup:orange peel reflector
7.LED bulb:Cree XHP35 HD LED
8.Mode memory:Yes
9.Waterproof level:IPX-8,underwater deep: 150m/164yd
10.Dropping test:1m/3.28ft
11.Lighting distance:300m/328yd
12.Size:head:40mm(1.57in) *body dia.:25mm(1in)*length:144mm(5.67in)
13.Weight:0.39lb(not include battery)
14.Battery used:1* 18650 3.7 Volts Li-ion lithium battery

一,Why you choose our Wurkkos 2000 lumen scube diving flashlight?
1.Our Diving Flashlight is designed for the professional divers or under water Photographer.
2.-Super Bright illumination
3.-High waterproof level
4.-Reverse polarity protection
5.–100,000 hours bulb lifespan

1)★Universal fit
It is an ideal choice for outdoor activities, such as night fishing, diving, swimming, hiking, sailing, caving hunting and seeking survival without fear of rainy days.

2)★Recharge indicator
Wen the volts lower than 3.2v,it will blink 3 times to remind you recharge or change battery.

3)★How to choose the light mode
Press the side switch to turn on or adjust light modes from low to high.

4)★Voltage protection
When the volt is higher than 4.4v it will not on.

5)★Warranty Guarantee

二,Wurkkos is the Authorized Seller.Each diving flashlight comes with a 1-year warranty & a 45 days money back guarantee. If you have any issue or suggestion with your light ,please do not hesitate to contact wk-us@foxmail.com ,your satisfaction is paramount!

三,★What you will get:
—1*diving flashlight
—1*18650 battery
—1*charger
—2*O-ring
—1*User Manual
—1*USB cable
—1*lanyard!

1st post looking like an add !

Wurkkos lights look like they are worth their money but maybe you could tell use Who you are and why we should be listening to you when you are just dropping some seller's description ?

I may look somewhat paranoid for anything about sellers hiddenly auto-promoting their products but i know for sure (was offered a free light for review) that Wurkkos already use at least one other private account on this forum.

If you want to advertise new products it would feel so much better to do it openly in the commercial seller's spot forum

Looks like that's an Amazon hosted image.

Up to now i have found 3 accounts exclusively doing undercover advertisement like this one for Wurkkos, one of them doing it in commercial seller's spot AND other part of the forum and even adding comments like "nice light" on other's post about Wurkkos ;)

Nice lights from what i can read but rogue advertisement methods

We have a thread to list such users: "Hall of Shame" - flashlight vendors that spam or shill on BLF

I just blocked the account of the OP here. Please PM me the names of the other ones just to make sure I’ve already closed them too.